wheco tanks 3 / 50%
6 total votes

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 7:35 PM
Post #1 of 42 (3658 views)
Shortcut

which bouldering area do YOU preffer
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

post a response to why you chose the answer you did. :)

Johnny_Fang

Jan 21, 2009, 7:46 PM
Post #2 of 42 (3642 views)
Shortcut

Re: [xkolex] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oh, you're gonna get killed

Johnny_Fang

Jan 21, 2009, 7:47 PM
Post #3 of 42 (3639 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pretty sure it's _waco_ tanks

johnwesely

Jan 21, 2009, 7:59 PM
Post #4 of 42 (3625 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Johnny_Fang] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Johnny_Fang wrote:
pretty sure it's _waco_ tanks

I am pretty sure that you are wrong. It is definately "Whacko Cisterns".

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 8:04 PM
Post #5 of 42 (3615 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

your all wrong. it is HUECO TANKS ...i miss spelt it my bad..god people on here are seriously so dumb and have to try to pick out every little thing that is wrong with a post or something little...who gives a sh*t and just pick which one and post what you think about it...god dam

implant

Jan 21, 2009, 8:14 PM
Post #6 of 42 (3600 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

you're so stupid. obviously bishop is the best because texan locals are stupid (and will beat your ass if you suck at climbing for chalking up their holds) and font is filled with french people - and people that speak english but want to impress the french by not being american.

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 8:22 PM
Post #7 of 42 (3595 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Johnny_Fang] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ok hahaha your too funny, why would i get killed...obviously you are a little on the low confidence side and you are affraid that what you type people are going to rip it apart and make fun of you and shit. i mean its just typing words...dont let it get to you..and if you do thats pathetic!! and people that have nothing better to do than just sit here and criticize what people say is really really PATHETIC!!! like seriously people must be low lifes and just live at home with their parents and probably borrow their parents lap top or computer (desk top) just to get on...and som losers on here (not saying any names) like seriously must never climb even though they say they do all this hard stuff and they are good and all this bulls**t and i look how many posts they have and stuff and they have like 20000 and higher..its just so sad that they are on the internet that much....CrazyUnsureMadUnimpressedPirate

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 8:24 PM
Post #8 of 42 (3590 views)
Shortcut

Re: [implant] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

so implant i am currious how am i stupid? please tell me one good reason how that post makes me stupid?? all i want to know is what people like about the vote they choose...haha wow

Johnny_Fang

Jan 21, 2009, 8:24 PM
Post #9 of 42 (3585 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:
ok hahaha your too funny, why would i get killed...obviously you are a little on the low confidence side and you are affraid that what you type people are going to rip it apart and make fun of you and shit. i mean its just typing words...dont let it get to you..and if you do thats pathetic!! and people that have nothing better to do than just sit here and criticize what people say is really really PATHETIC!!! like seriously people must be low lifes and just live at home with their parents and probably borrow their parents lap top or computer (desk top) just to get on...and som losers on here (not saying any names) like seriously must never climb even though they say they do all this hard stuff and they are good and all this bulls**t and i look how many posts they have and stuff and they have like 20000 and higher..its just so sad that they are on the internet that much....CrazyUnsureMadUnimpressedPirate

saved for future generations to enjoy

implant

Jan 21, 2009, 8:25 PM
Post #10 of 42 (3585 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

one good reason, the creation of this thread. your pull up/push up thread sucks too. as do all your posts. how many more reasons do i need?

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 8:27 PM
Post #11 of 42 (3582 views)
Shortcut

Re: [implant] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ok so how does one make a good or awesome thread?? please tell me..and i am just currious cuz i am new to climbing...i am not affraid to ask questions..and then there is people like you who have to rip apart everything people do cuz you have nothing better to do...its quite pathetic..

implant

Jan 21, 2009, 8:29 PM
Post #12 of 42 (3577 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:
ok so how does one make a good or awesome thread?? please tell me..and i am just currious cuz i am new to climbing...i am not affraid to ask questions..and then there is people like you who have to rip apart everything people do cuz you have nothing better to do...its quite pathetic..

read the other fucking threads, moron. there are tons on every subject you have created one about. you are annoying, and you come off as REALLY fucking stupid which means no one is going to like you (trust me, im coming off the same way unfortunately)

kyleshea

Jan 21, 2009, 8:30 PM
Post #13 of 42 (3576 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:

i'll see your call, Johnny Fang, and raise you the deep ironing apparent in this post.

xtrollx tells others to not pay any attention to what others say, the goes off on a rant about how some (unnamed) users bother them.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

seriously?

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 8:34 PM
Post #14 of 42 (3572 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kyleshea] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

im not going off on a rant..i dont care what they do or anything..its just sad that they join like november and they already have 20000 posts..it seems like they only sit on a computer and never take the time to climb..assuming they have a job and such..but even if they didn't thats soo many posts in 2-3 months..

xkolex

Jan 21, 2009, 8:37 PM
Post #15 of 42 (3567 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

now i am tired of arguing on the internet (hahahahha) with people i have never met...but if we could just go back to how the poll started and you can vote and say why you voted. :) that would be much appreciated.

kyleshea

Jan 21, 2009, 8:47 PM
Post #16 of 42 (3554 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:
im not going off on a rant..i dont care what they do or anything..its just sad that they join like november and they already have 20000 posts..it seems like they only sit on a computer and never take the time to climb..assuming they have a job and such..but even if they didn't thats soo many posts in 2-3 months..

that probably means that they have different priorities than you.

johnwesely

Jan 21, 2009, 8:58 PM
Post #17 of 42 (3529 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:
so implant i am currious how am i stupid? please tell me one good reason how that post makes me stupid?? all i want to know is what people like about the vote they choose...haha wow

Your posts make you sound uneducated because of their poor grammar. You only provide three options, and one of them is spelt wrong in addition to the thread title being mispelled. Also, you seem to be very easily upset.

johnwesely

Jan 21, 2009, 9:09 PM
Post #18 of 42 (3515 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:
Ok! Hahaha! You are too funny. Why would i get killed? Obviously you have low confidence and you are afraid that if you type like a jackass people are going to make you look like one. It is just typing words and making you self appear to be respectable. Do not let it get to you, and if you do let it get to you it is pathetic. People that have nothing better to do than sit here and criticize what idiots say are rather pathetic. Seriously, you people must be low lifes who live at home with your parents. You probably borrow your parents lap top or computer in order to use the internet. Some losers on this website (xkolex) seriously must never climb even though they say they do all of this hard stuff because I look at how many posts they have some of them have over 20000. it is just so sad that they love climbing so much.

I fixed it for you. What grade are you in? Are you employed? If so, is it minimum wage?

(This post was edited by johnwesely on Jan 21, 2009, 9:10 PM)

paclimber12

Jan 23, 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #19 of 42 (3430 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ive only ever been to bishop out of those but font sounds really nice

curt

Jan 23, 2009, 4:57 AM
Post #20 of 42 (3404 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, there's no place called "fontaine bleau" or "wheco tanks," so I guess bishop wins by default.

Curt

Spidermonkey.Rosi

Jan 23, 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #21 of 42 (3356 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I know right, these have no life. Really now, I'm starting to think that alot of these guys on RC.com don't climb at all. There just a bunch of assholes that have nothing better to do them make fun of people for misspelling a word. It really is sad. But thats just some of the people on RC.com. Not everybody is a troll like these guys. Just watch out, the biggest troll on the whole website is Valarc. He will constantly follow your threads and be anoying.

Valarc

Jan 24, 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #22 of 42 (3352 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Spidermonkey.Rosi] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't think troll means what you think it means.

Spidermonkey.Rosi

Jan 24, 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #23 of 42 (3321 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Valarc] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

See, there he is.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jan 25, 2009, 3:22 PM
Post #24 of 42 (3261 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Spidermonkey.Rosi] which bouldering area do YOU preffer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yo S.R. let me help you:

Don't offer an opinion on subjects you on which you are not an expert. This tends to annoy the experts. Their responses tend to be curt because they do want you to stfu. Please do so.

If you have a question that hasn't been asked, please feel free to ask it. These same people will gladly help out a n00b.

Assholish responses tend to happen around activities where the risk of death is involved. Knitting.com is much friendlier.

Lastly, please re-read your posts before submitting. Clarity helps.

shockabuku

Jan 25, 2009, 5:07 PM
Post #25 of 42 (3204 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

xkolex wrote:
your all wrong. it is HUECO TANKS ...i miss spelt it my bad..god people on here are seriously so dumb and have to try to pick out every little thing that is wrong with a post or something little...who gives a sh*t and just pick which one and post what you think about it...god dam

You can't spell and it's everyone else who is dumb for not knowing what you mean.

That's rich. And stupid.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook