Forums: Community: The Ladies' Room:
Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Poll: Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you?
Generation 2- The New LVs (with power toe) 3 / 33%
Generation 1 - The blue ones 3 / 33%
Men's fit you better anyway 3 / 33%
9 total votes

acacongua

Mar 16, 2009, 6:10 PM
Post #1 of 6 (3553 views)
Shortcut

Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm miffed over the change to the LV with the power toe. I feel it seriously reduced my sensitivity to small foot holds with the "power toe". Just curious on other experiences with the new shoe.

(This post was edited by acacongua on Mar 16, 2009, 6:59 PM)

attagirl

Mar 18, 2009, 5:10 AM
Post #2 of 6 (3482 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acacongua] Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I like the LVs better than the old blue ones. I had the blue Anasazis for about a year and I got a pair of LVs last spring when they first came out. After a year of using them, I definitely like them better. The overall fit is much better on me than the old ones. I like that the heel is still deep enough to be secure for heel hooks, but it doesn't dig into your achilles tendon like the blue ones. Also, I noticed the lower volume to be nice especially in the arch and the toe box. The toe box on my blue ones had too much extra fabric on top despite getting as small a size as I could tolerate. Overall, the sensitivity is better on the LVs to me b/c the fit is so much better. I have a pretty average foot, not wide, not narrow, but I have a pretty high arch. Sometimes I think FiveTen runs a little wide so maybe the fact that these are smaller makes me happy. I am annoyed that they still put C4 rubber on the women's but the men get Onyxx rubber. I had them resoled this winter with Onyxx though. I guess the LVs aren't for everyone but I thought the changes were positive. I do think the blue ones were a lot prettier though!

clee03m

Mar 18, 2009, 4:25 PM
Post #3 of 6 (3455 views)
Shortcut

Re: [attagirl] Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

attagirl wrote:
I am annoyed that they still put C4 rubber on the women's but the men get Onyxx rubber. I had them resoled this winter with Onyxx though.

That's strange. I LOVE Onyxx rubber, and I used to be really happy with C4.

I'm really happy with men's anasazi velcro's. I'm so happy with them, that I am not really inclined to try women's. I have a pair of men's anasazi lace ups with really uncomfortable heels that I am hoping will die soon that I wear at the gym, and with men's velcro's, I never had that problem. Really comfortable heel that is secure.

clausti

Mar 18, 2009, 6:50 PM
Post #4 of 6 (3443 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clee03m] Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clee03m wrote:
attagirl wrote:
I am annoyed that they still put C4 rubber on the women's but the men get Onyxx rubber. I had them resoled this winter with Onyxx though.

That's strange. I LOVE Onyxx rubber, and I used to be really happy with C4.

I'm really happy with men's anasazi velcro's. I'm so happy with them, that I am not really inclined to try women's. I have a pair of men's anasazi lace ups with really uncomfortable heels that I am hoping will die soon that I wear at the gym, and with men's velcro's, I never had that problem. Really comfortable heel that is secure.

oh man, i used to get such terrible pain in my heels from my men's anasazi's. in retrospect, for me, this was because they simply didn't fit well. they were just too wide, and in my quest to fit them, i got a size that was almost certainly too short for my exceptionally low-volume foot. the velcro tails on my shoes after i'd fastened them up were ridiculous.

acacongua

Mar 20, 2009, 3:06 PM
Post #5 of 6 (3367 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

IFrown used to get blisters from the mens because they were big and when my feet would sweat the shoe would slide around. Bummer.

I guess I'll lose the fight in my Bring Back the Blues intiative since my poll here and elsewhere shoes that the LVs win. booooo!

(This post was edited by acacongua on Mar 20, 2009, 3:06 PM)

acacongua

Mar 20, 2009, 3:07 PM
Post #6 of 6 (3365 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acacongua] Anasazi Wearers - which is better for you? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Anyone want a good deal on a NIB pair of LVs (7.5)?

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook