RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

gunkswest

Jun 2, 2009, 3:33 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1389 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by gunkswest
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply |

lena_chita

Jun 2, 2009, 1:55 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1379 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gunkswest] Partner Wanted for Red River Gorge Saturday June 6th [In reply to]
Report this Post
Private Reply | Can't Post

One of the options, if you are still partnerless by Saurday, is show up for this event:

http://www.freewebs.com/...h/scavengerclimb.htm

It sounds like if you don't have a partner you would be able to find one there. And you would get a good mileage, it seems... And its a good cause...

Exerpt from the website:

-----------------
Gather your fellow climbers for the scavenger climb. This event is a team event, but if you don't have partners then we can help you find some. A series of routes will be set up with clues and/or points at the top of the route and hidden throughout the climb and Muir Valley. The clues lead you to the next route and more clues. Points will be counted at the end of the day and winners will be announced. There will be prizes for this event. 2 to 3 sessions will be held for the scavenger hunt. Routes will range from the 5.8-5.11 range so everyone can participate in the fun. Come the day of or pre-register by emailing msturd2@gmail.com with your name. If you have a group of friends joining you then send one email for the team.

All participants must sign the Muir Valley on-line release form found here: https://www.muirvalley.com/release.php
-------------------

MS1

Jun 3, 2009, 5:29 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1352 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gunkswest] Partner Wanted for Red River Gorge Saturday June 6th [In reply to]
Report this Post
Private Reply | Can't Post

I'll be heading down this weekend without a partner. Happy to climb trad or sport (I have rope and a rack). Can lead sport to 5.10a, trad to 5.7 or so. Would follow anything up to hard 5.10s.

DM me if interested.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook