RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Kate8

Jul 11, 2009, 4:54 PM
Post #1 of 7 (3411 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by Kate8
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

Partner macherry

Jul 11, 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #2 of 7 (3397 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kate8] image inspiration [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kate8 wrote:
I still love combats, jeans and t-shirts, but my current bland image in long due a bit of an improvement or at least a bit of accessorising. (I rarely wear jewellery).
I'm thinking...
Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossed with Indiana Jones. Tomboyish and practical but also pretty and interesting…
(not Lara Croft)
Any suggestions for websites or inspiration?

i have no idea what you'e talking about

Kate8

Jul 11, 2009, 6:55 PM
Post #3 of 7 (3392 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] image inspiration [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

OopsCrazy
I'm looking for some inspiration for clothes or jewellery... practial, outdoor stuff, but feminine(ish)...
I was just wondering if anyone knew any links to things that might inspire me... websites selling clothes or people wearing such clothes.

Sorry if my first message was a bit confusing.

clausti

Jul 11, 2009, 8:26 PM
Post #4 of 7 (3383 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kate8 wrote:
OopsCrazy
I'm looking for some inspiration for clothes or jewellery... practial, outdoor stuff, but feminine(ish)...
I was just wondering if anyone knew any links to things that might inspire me... websites selling clothes or people wearing such clothes.

Sorry if my first message was a bit confusing.

you could like, i dunno, like, walk into an outdoors store, like, i think there's are rei near the mall???

or you could join my friend and me for our sweet webcam show, tonight! we're gonna be there! are you!

Kate8

Jul 11, 2009, 8:50 PM
Post #5 of 7 (3378 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] image inspiration [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok I know.. I was being a bit over obvious with my second reply. I fully appreciate that there are tons out outdoor shops full of that sort of stuff!
I think what I'm after is really a bit too specific, so it doesn't matter. I'll go and look into it myself.

Partner happiegrrrl

Jul 13, 2009, 2:37 AM
Post #6 of 7 (3326 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I know this is shameless, but I really do think the hair accessories I make work really well for climbers(with ponytails, anyway). They are made from vintage sewing buttons, and are a very simple way to dress up a casual ponytail and make it pretty. The link to my shop is http://www.TalismanShops.com

lena_chita

Jul 13, 2009, 2:43 PM
Post #7 of 7 (3280 views)
Shortcut

Re: [happiegrrrl] image inspiration [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:
I know this is shameless, but I really do think the hair accessories I make work really well for climbers(with ponytails, anyway). They are made from vintage sewing buttons, and are a very simple way to dress up a casual ponytail and make it pretty. The link to my shop is http://www.TalismanShops.com

While I think your accessories are pretty, I would be wary of wearing any of those hair thingies while climbing.

I have read that those hair ornaments and beads (as in, African American hairbraids with beads in them that little girls often wear) increase the chance of head fractures during falls. The article in question was looking at kids getting hurt on playgrounds (the same type of fall, resulting in just a bruise vs. resulting in more serious damage), but the same thing would apply to climbers, I guess...

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook