Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Info about Stonehenge...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

xyverz

Dec 3, 2002, 10:49 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1571 views)
Shortcut

Info about Stonehenge...  (North_America: United_States: California: Central_California_Coast: Stonehenge)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I have a blurb at the bottom of my climbing page on my site with more info. You can find the link here:

http://www.iansweb.com/climbing.php

It's easy to get to Stonehenge from CA HWY 99. From the south on Northbound 99, take the Downtown Modesto exit. Turn left onto G street. Take G to 10th and turn right. Stonehenge is in the middle of the block on the Right Hand side. (this is generally considered the back entrance, but is the most direct entrance)

Coming from the north on southbound 99, take the Maze Blvd. exit and continue straight through the light (don't turn yet). You'll be on 6th street. Follow this through to G street and turn Left. Follow G to 10th, turn right and it's a block and a half down on the right side of the street.

I can't recall his holiday hours at the moment, but the number should still be (209) 521-3644.

Other info about the gym: 40+ foot tall lead wall with an excellent overhang. 40-foot, 30-foot and 25-foot topropes. Rental gear is available.

--Ian...

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook