Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Wow, You're a Golden Retriever!

Golden Retriever

The Charmer

Laid-back, sociable and well-groomed, you've got your own hip little pack of groupies who just love to be around you. You have a brain inside that adorable little head of yours, though you use it mostly to organize your hectic social calendar. You never poop out at parties, and since you're popular with ladies and men, as well as children and adults, you dish out your wit, charm and luck to whomever is close enough to bask in it. The top dog likes you and wants to be your best friend, despite the fact that he doesn't really know what the heck you do. No one does, in fact, but everyone loves you all the same. A true foodie, you’ve got your keen ears fine-tuned to make sure you don't miss out on the opening of a trendy new place to nosh. But your youthful days of being able to wolf down food 24-7 are wagging behind you, meaning you've got to watch what you eat so you don’t pull a Brando and outgrow your coats.

shockabuku

Oct 20, 2009, 2:10 PM
Post #3 of 15 (925 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Apparently I'm a cat.

kachoong

Oct 20, 2009, 2:18 PM
Post #4 of 15 (923 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Wow, You're a Labrador Retriever!

Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk.

hafilax

Oct 20, 2009, 3:19 PM
Post #5 of 15 (910 views)
Shortcut

Re: [shockabuku] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

shockabuku wrote:
Apparently I'm a cat.
Me too. I couldn't even answer the first question.

truello

Oct 20, 2009, 4:14 PM
Post #6 of 15 (899 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Border Collie

The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."

FAMOUS BORDER COLLIES: Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: CEO, Banker, Manager, Astronaut

I work at a bank but not a banker... however being an Astronaut would be cool

reno

Oct 20, 2009, 9:01 PM
Post #7 of 15 (876 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Bulldog

The Comedian

You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something.

carabiner96

Oct 20, 2009, 9:02 PM
Post #8 of 15 (875 views)
Shortcut

Re: [reno] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
In reply to:
Bulldog

The Comedian

You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something.

that was me, too.

boymeetsrock

Oct 20, 2009, 9:17 PM
Post #9 of 15 (869 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
German Shepherd

The Perfectionist

Doggedly dedicated to getting the job done, you don't let silly little distractions get in the way of putting in a full day's work. And after you come home, chowing down on a little grub and taking a little catnap is all it takes to get you up and at 'em for round two, whatever that may entail. Your dogma emphasizes the importance of hard work, and you swim laps around your dog-paddling, time-wasting co-workers. Your cleverness leads to you often being entrusted with some pretty important tasks, which you are always more than happy to sink your canines into. You really dig being outdoors and love a bit of exercise, but you draw the line at the ridiculous stuff, choosing a game of beach volleyball over Pilates in the park any day. Learn more »

FAMOUS GERMAN SHEPHERDS: Teddy Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth, Humphrey Bogart, Oprah

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Professional Athlete, Policeman, Wilderness Guide, Meteorologist

I don't know... It's close. But, Perfectionist? Probably not.

hafilax

Oct 20, 2009, 9:21 PM
Post #10 of 15 (866 views)
Shortcut

Re: [boymeetsrock] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
German Shepherd

FAMOUS GERMAN SHEPHERDS: Teddy Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth, Humphrey Bogart, Oprah

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Professional Athlete, Policeman, Wilderness Guide, Meteorologist
There seems to be a large disparity between the 'Famous' and the 'Professions'.

donald949

Oct 21, 2009, 1:08 AM
Post #11 of 15 (856 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Allegedly:

Dog eat Dogster wrote:
Wow, You're a Border Collie!

Border Collie
The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons rockclimbing and skiing keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."
Although not the last sentence for sure.
Rather spend my time climbing et al. Those top dogs can keep there 24/7 jobs.

lagr01

Oct 21, 2009, 4:15 AM
Post #12 of 15 (844 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
You run into your best (human) friend on the street. You greet her/him by:

Kissing your friend on both cheeks, then complimenting her/his outfit while thinking, "Now how would that look on me?"

Didn't take the test but it seems that 'gay' can be a dog breed.

(This post was edited by lagr01 on Oct 21, 2009, 4:21 AM)

kachoong

Oct 21, 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #13 of 15 (832 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lagr01] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lagr01 wrote:
In reply to:
You run into your best (human) friend on the street. You greet her/him by:

Kissing your friend on both cheeks, then complimenting her/his outfit while thinking, "Now how would that look on me?"

Didn't take the test but it seems that 'gay' can be a dog breed.

Haaa, I was expecting one of the options to be... you greet him/her by... sniffing them in the crotch.

boymeetsrock

Oct 21, 2009, 2:05 PM
Post #14 of 15 (820 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hafilax] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hafilax wrote:
In reply to:
German Shepherd

There seems to be a large disparity between the 'Famous' and the 'Professions'.

I am definitely hoping to parlay my past wilderness guiding jobs into a term as the Queen of England. I think I have a good shot after completing this test.

Now I just need sungam to show me how to wear a skirt... ah I mean kilt.

donald949

Oct 21, 2009, 5:12 PM
Post #15 of 15 (812 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] What kind of Dog are You? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Allegedly:

Dog eat Dogster wrote:
Wow, You're a Border Collie!

Border Collie
The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons rockclimbing and skiing keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."
Although not the last sentence for sure.
Rather spend my time climbing et al. Those top dogs can keep there 24/7 jobs.

Also, apparently I'm not a dog that can spell. Unimpressed

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook