RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Accident and Incident Analysis

Premier Sponsor:

RobboD

Dec 18, 2009, 4:14 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1994 views)
Shortcut

Accidents North American Mountaineering - Canadian Content
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Good day,

I am the Canadian content editor for the publication Accidents in North American Mountaineering (ANAM). The book is an annual compendium of climbing accident reports in the United States and Canada.

Far from macabre, the information contained within ANAM contains valuable safety lessons for all climbers, whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran. The success of the ANAM is dependent upon the contributions of climbers like you and various park and rescue agencies.

I'm trying to collect the last bit of Canadian content for the 2010 Accidents in North American Mountaineering journal before the publishing deadline. On-line reporting for Canadian accidents can be reported at http://www.alpineclubofcanada.ca/anam/ or emailed directly to me at anameditor @ alpineclubofcanada.ca.

Many thanks and safe climbing!
Rob Davidson
ANAM Canadian Content Editor
Alpine Club of Canada

acorneau

Dec 18, 2009, 9:15 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1942 views)
Shortcut

Re: [RobboD] Accidents North American Mountaineering - Canadian Content [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

RobboD wrote:
Good day,

I am the Canadian content editor for the publication Accidents in North American Mountaineering (ANAM). The book is an annual compendium of climbing accident reports in the United States and Canada.

Far from macabre, the information contained within ANAM contains valuable safety lessons for all climbers, whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran. The success of the ANAM is dependent upon the contributions of climbers like you and various park and rescue agencies.

I'm trying to collect the last bit of Canadian content for the 2010 Accidents in North American Mountaineering journal before the publishing deadline. On-line reporting for Canadian accidents can be reported at http://www.alpineclubofcanada.ca/anam/ or emailed directly to me at anameditor @ alpineclubofcanada.ca.

Many thanks and safe climbing!
Rob Davidson
ANAM Canadian Content Editor
Alpine Club of Canada

There is only one:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...sername=majid_sabet;

Sly

livinonasandbar

Dec 18, 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1918 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acorneau] Accidents North American Mountaineering - Canadian Content [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Now, that's funny!

Forums : Climbing Information : Accident and Incident Analysis

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook