RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

mtnkid85

May 11, 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #1 of 2 (535 views)
Shortcut

Yep, Yosemite 18th-22nd
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Just throwing this out there. Ill be in Yosemite from the 18th-22ndish with my girlfriend. Ill be craggin with her most of the time but I am looking for a partner to do something a little bigger with for one of those days. Of course if your wanting to crag with us for a day before I would like that idea alot too.
I would REALLY like to do Royal arches up to the South face of North dome (or Crest Jewel if your leading).

We will be in Camp 4, so hopefully we can hook up there. Ive never climbed in Yosemite before, so Im not gonna say what I can or cant lead but I would consider myself a 5.9 leader most other places, and can follow mid-upper .10s. Ill have all the gear too.

So lets just see what everyone is thinking, im not going to make any set deals or hold you down either. Just let me know!

Peace,

Mike

cencalclimber

May 11, 2010, 1:31 AM
Post #2 of 2 (524 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mtnkid85] Yep, Yosemite 18th-22nd [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'll be in the Valley that weekend with no concrete plans. The Royal Arches to North Dome linkup has been on my list for awhile - 20+ pitches of perfect granite! Pretty aggressive day for your first time to the Valley though. I've never done the North Dome decent and I've heard it can be near impossible in the dark. If you're down for an alpine start - shoot me a PM.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook