RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

sakovalenko

Jul 9, 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #1 of 2 (516 views)
Shortcut

Stuck in Houston
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm in Houston until the 28th-29th for work, and I'm looking for climbing partners at Texas Rock Gym or Stone Moves, or someone to show me the "local" rock in Austin. I brought my harness and enough gear to clean/rap sport routes, or second a trad route.

I'm from Canada and am definitely willing to return the favour if you visit the frozen north, and I'll buy a six-pack for the day's outing :).

acorneau

Jul 14, 2010, 6:22 PM
Post #2 of 2 (484 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sakovalenko] Stuck in Houston [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sakovalenko wrote:
I'm in Houston until the 28th-29th for work, and I'm looking for climbing partners at Texas Rock Gym or Stone Moves, or someone to show me the "local" rock in Austin. I brought my harness and enough gear to clean/rap sport routes, or second a trad route.

I'm from Canada and am definitely willing to return the favour if you visit the frozen north, and I'll buy a six-pack for the day's outing :).

For TRG, on Tuesday nights are very busy and you can meet up with the local climbing club Texas Mountain Raiders. Wednesdays are also very busy. Otherwise just ask the desk staff if they know of anyone flying solo.

There are lots of folks from Austin who have open group-climbs on a regular basis. Check the threads and/or post here:

http://www.erockonline.com/...ad/index.php?act=idx

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook