First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

majid_sabet

Nov 15, 2010, 6:26 PM
Post #1 of 89 (4459 views)
Shortcut

facebook
Report this Post
Can't Post

Another fuc8ing way for the underground system to monitor everything about you and your friends

if one day you got hunted by your action, just remember those days when you were sitting in the restaurant feeding the sucker with your IPHONE letting the entire world know what you were eating or doing.

belay is on and go ahead and type that sh*t on the facebook so people know what you are climbing now.

(This post was edited by majid_sabet on Nov 15, 2010, 6:27 PM)

Kartessa

Nov 15, 2010, 6:38 PM
Post #2 of 89 (4454 views)
Shortcut

Re: [majid_sabet] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
Another fuc8ing way for the underground system to monitor everything about you and your friends

if one day you got hunted by your action, just remember those days when you were sitting in the restaurant feeding the sucker with your IPHONE letting the entire world know what you were eating or doing.

belay is on and go ahead and type that sh*t on the facebook so people know what you are climbing now.

Kartessa LIKES this

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 15, 2010, 6:42 PM
Post #3 of 89 (4449 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:

You have 0 Friends.

areyoumydude

Nov 15, 2010, 6:57 PM
Post #4 of 89 (4434 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

You have 0 Friends.

poke

erisspirit

Nov 15, 2010, 7:01 PM
Post #5 of 89 (4429 views)
Shortcut

Re: [areyoumydude] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

areyoumydude wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

You have 0 Friends.

poke

ERISSPIRIT has commented on your status

(This post was edited by erisspirit on Nov 15, 2010, 7:01 PM)

chadnsc

Nov 15, 2010, 7:28 PM
Post #6 of 89 (4415 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:

Chas de-friended and blocked you.

kachoong

Nov 15, 2010, 8:46 PM
Post #7 of 89 (4401 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

No... we will knot add ewe!

donald949

Nov 15, 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #8 of 89 (4380 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
areyoumydude wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

You have 0 Friends.

poke

Ignore

spikeddem

Nov 15, 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #9 of 89 (4378 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
areyoumydude wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

You have 0 Friends.

poke

Ignore

Spikeddem has invited you to "majid_sabet and Angry get married."

majid_sabet

Nov 16, 2010, 4:58 PM
Post #10 of 89 (4340 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

(This post was edited by majid_sabet on Nov 16, 2010, 5:34 PM)

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 16, 2010, 5:06 PM
Post #11 of 89 (4335 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

I am just entering my 5th year in building high tech toys right in the center of digital world so from taking the iphone apart to your digital camera, I have done them all and i am telling you, the new processors can do stuff like never before. Now we are building and staking 17+ layer of chip on top of each other and less than 1.2 mm . before, you need a board about size of 4x4 inches to assemble 17 chips, now, requires only 1 inch board but this is not the end. the new processors are smart and capable of doing stuff with remote commands especially those chips that goes in to mobile phones. When you turn the new phone off, you actually put them in to standby mode which basically, put the phone to sleep with one eye and one ear on. with proper remote code(available only at mfg and R&D level ) , you could enter the main processor from the back door and activate the commands that operate the chip such as: turning the camera on or the mic on to listen to whatever while phone is sitting on the desk or next to your bed.

you can also command the chip to download, film ,record or do whatever you want them to do via remote access key. On the older phones, you had the option of removing the battery to put the phone in to coma. on the new one fits all mobile devices, the battery is part of the entire system and you can not remove to turn the phone off therefore, its always on either with one eye or ear open or both.

So, you do not need to tell your buddies what you climbing or where you are, the built-in GPS inside the processor already transmits that info over the air and as8holes with proper knowledge and skills can do lots of stuff if you fall in to their sh*t list.

ohh yaaa

few months back, I got new camera from a personal client of mine who wanted me to take it apart to see who is making what inside the camera and after I took the whole thing apart in 100 pieces and photoed every chip, I assembled it back and he returned to retail store cause his dad already had a camera and he did not want another one.

The package and the tapes were sealed back like right off the OEM lot so do not buy that camera cause people like Miget may have already check them before

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

Arrogant_Bastard has posted to your wall:

"I'm not reading that"

chadnsc

Nov 16, 2010, 5:17 PM
Post #12 of 89 (4330 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

I am just entering my 5th year in building high tech toys right in the center of digital world so from taking the iphone apart to your digital camera, I have done them all and i am telling you, the new processors can do stuff like never before. Now we are building and staking 17+ layer of chip on top of each other and less than 1.2 mm . before, you need a board about size of 4x4 inches to assemble 17 chips, now, requires only 1 inch board but this is not the end. the new processors are smart and capable of doing stuff with remote commands especially those chips that goes in to mobile phones. When you turn the new phone off, you actually put them in to standby mode which basically, put the phone to sleep with one eye and one ear on. with proper remote code(available only at mfg and R&D level ) , you could enter the main processor from the back door and activate the commands that operate the chip such as: turning the camera on or the mic on to listen to whatever while phone is sitting on the desk or next to your bed.

you can also command the chip to download, film ,record or do whatever you want them to do via remote access key. On the older phones, you had the option of removing the battery to put the phone in to coma. on the new one fits all mobile devices, the battery is part of the entire system and you can not remove to turn the phone off therefore, its always on either with one eye or ear open or both.

So, you do not need to tell your buddies what you climbing or where you are, the built-in GPS inside the processor already transmits that info over the air and as8holes with proper knowledge and skills can do lots of stuff if you fall in to their sh*t list.

ohh yaaa

few months back, I got new camera from a personal client of mine who wanted me to take it apart to see who is making what inside the camera and after I took the whole thing apart in 100 pieces and photoed every chip, I assembled it back and he returned to retail store cause his dad already had a camera and he did not want another one.

The package and the tapes were sealed back like right off the OEM lot so do not buy that camera cause people like Miget may have already check them before

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

Big fucking deal, I don't have a call phone, gps, laptop, or onstar.

majid_sabet

Nov 16, 2010, 5:36 PM
Post #13 of 89 (4324 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

ohh yaaa

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

but you have a PC and it has one of those chips in it

let me turn that sh*t on and run your IP to see WTF

chadnsc

Nov 16, 2010, 6:07 PM
Post #14 of 89 (4313 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Go right ahead Midget.

If you do get my IP addres you can't do shit with it anyways.

Partner camhead

Nov 16, 2010, 6:15 PM
Post #15 of 89 (4306 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

ohh yaaa

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

Golds are perfect hands. I soloed Fear of Flying.

chadnsc

Nov 16, 2010, 6:28 PM
Post #16 of 89 (4300 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

ohh yaaa

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

Golds are perfect hands. I soloed Fear of Flying.

Dis is true. Golds are dang near perfect hands.

chadnsc

Nov 16, 2010, 9:04 PM
Post #17 of 89 (4280 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

ohh yaaa

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

Come on Midjet, I'm still waiting.

majid_sabet

Nov 17, 2010, 3:54 AM
Post #18 of 89 (4255 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:

ohh yaaa

haaaaa haaa haaaaa

Come on Midjet, I'm still waiting.

I just made those up dude so you are safe.

chadnsc

Nov 17, 2010, 3:57 PM
Post #19 of 89 (4230 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I never thought otherwise. especially from such a ignorant B.S. slinging fool like yourself Midget.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 17, 2010, 4:17 PM
Post #20 of 89 (4225 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

When you two finally meet up to poke each other in the pie holes, it's gonna be fiercely passionate.

chadnsc

Nov 17, 2010, 4:49 PM
Post #21 of 89 (4221 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] facebook [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Naw, I'll just tell him that I don't think he can rap 70 metere on 10 meters of rope and watch him plummet to his doom.

majid_sabet

Nov 17, 2010, 4:52 PM
Post #22 of 89 (4216 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Naw, I'll just tell him that I don't think he can rap 70 metere on 10 meters of rope and watch him plummet to his doom.

bid some money and I'll show you

chadnsc

Nov 17, 2010, 4:59 PM
Post #23 of 89 (4215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sure, $10 that you can't do a 70 meter free hanging rapel on 10 meters worth of 10.2mm dynamic climbing rope.

All you have is:

10 meters of 10.2 mm dynamic climbing rope
your climbing harnes
a pocket knife
a tube style belay device
a single locking biner

You have to post up a video of you doinging said rapel start to finish, in real time being filmed by a third party.

majid_sabet

Nov 17, 2010, 5:02 PM
Post #24 of 89 (4211 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Sure, $10 that you can't do a 70 meter free hanging rapel on 10 meters worth of 10.2mm dynamic climbing rope.

All you have is:

your climbing harnes
a pocket knife
a single locking biner

You have to post up a video of you doinging said rapel start to finish, in real time being filmed by a third party.

I posted a video when i did the 20 footer going after Angry so why do you think, a 200 footer will be any different ?

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 17, 2010, 5:06 PM
Post #25 of 89 (4209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:

All you have is:

your climbing harnes
a pocket knife
a single locking biner

I posted a video when i did the 20 footer going after Angry so why do you think, a 200 footer will be any different ?

It's been awhile since gradeschool, but my preliminary calculations suggest that it could be as much as 10x different.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook