First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

KeitaroHoshi

Feb 25, 2011, 1:11 AM
Post #26 of 92 (5893 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jbro_135] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jbro-Please divert your attention elsewhere. You are way off topic. My address is non of your business.

All I did was post a question. What would you do? You provided a response. If you don't like what you see you have the freedom to chose not to look in this direction.

jbro_135

Feb 25, 2011, 1:29 AM
Post #27 of 92 (5887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [KeitaroHoshi] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Why was the landowner mad? Was it because your friend broke the rules of the campground? Climbed somewhere he wasn't supposed to?

You haven't given sufficient information for me to give a reasonable response.

ajc153

Feb 25, 2011, 2:27 AM
Post #28 of 92 (5875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What a shame to have a beautiful outdoor space designated for only one activity. I would climb anywhere it was legal even if it were a multiple use space. My only exception or concern is to be aware of local hunting seasons.

The best course of action for your 'friend' would depend on how much he/she liked the campground.

If you're not in love with the location, simply leave and never go back. In a sense, you would be boycotting the campground. However, no one would really know and this action would be for personal satisfaction only.

If you enjoy the area, make certain you have the managers name and lodge a formal complaint with the owner. If you're unhappy with the response, write a letter saying so and mention you will never camp there again and say you would not recommend this campsite to others.

As a consumer you have power to not pay them again. Although, it would be unfortunate if it was a cool place to camp and climb.

That's life. You shouldn't agree with everyone but you also shouldn't be abused.

dan2see

Feb 25, 2011, 5:22 AM
Post #29 of 92 (5844 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Keitaro, I'm reading your story, and I wonder how much of this story is yours, and just what was your role.

It doesn't look good:

Your first mistake in this thread, was to tell only part of your story, and then withhold plenty of factual data. You started off with a question about paying to climb.

But then you switched immediately to a one-sided and very incomplete story about your "friend". You blame the manager for everything.

Third, you asked us to help find a "reasonable reaction to this problem" -- Hey, Keitaro, you gotta start this by being reasonable yourself.

From your choice of the facts you wish to reveal, and from your choice of argument against the "campground manager", and also your choice of argument against the other rc.com contributors, I'd say that you did it.

Maybe there was a conflict, or maybe you just wanted to change a busy day into an all-around battle. From the style of your posts, I guess that you yourself started the conflict with your confrontational behaviour, and your "reaction" was to cause as much damage as you could manage.

Finally I'll give you my advice:
----------------------------------
- Any time you hear yourself blaming somebody else, or something else, you know automatically that you are not dealing with the real problem. Instead you are deflecting your energy to "fighting is exciting".

- Look for a way to get through your day, with peace and serenity. Count your smiles.

- Ask your doctor if it's possible you are suffering from depression. At least ask for a professional assessment. Who knows, maybe a counselor or a life-couch, or even Prozac, could change your life?

KeitaroHoshi

Feb 25, 2011, 8:51 AM
Post #30 of 92 (5826 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dan2see] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Get real dirtbag!

dan2see

Feb 25, 2011, 9:35 AM
Post #31 of 92 (5814 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
Get real dirtbag!

So, Keitaro, do you see how this works?

You post a bunch of complaints and half-facts.
I analyze what you write, and tell you what I think.
You insult me.

Do you see now, Keitaro, how your fight with the campground manager started? And ended?

(This post was edited by dan2see on Feb 25, 2011, 9:46 AM)

1904climber

Feb 25, 2011, 9:48 AM
Post #32 of 92 (5807 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey westley, were you or your friend wearing pants like this when you/him were yelled at?
http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=330460046590

if i saw you wearing those pants i would have yelled at you too.
why not just answer the question, where did this happen?

Partner camhead

Feb 25, 2011, 1:38 PM
Post #33 of 92 (5791 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
O.K. potato heads here is the thing.
I specifically asked what your reaction would be to these bullying scenarios and you have responded by taking part in joining sides with the bullys to work together as a team and scrutinize against me with uneducational comments and sarcasims showing no interest in the intention of my message; which clearly reads. "What would your reaction be when confronted by a land managing bully?"

Campground hosts often are not "land managers." Are the campground and the nearby climbing area managed and operated by the same entity? Public or private land? State or federally owned? For-profit climbing area or conservation easement?

kovacs69

Feb 25, 2011, 3:11 PM
Post #34 of 92 (5781 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

See what happens Keitaro...all you had to do was answer one little question and all this bashing could have been avoided.

Feel free to PM me anytime you are going to be in the North Texas or SE Oklahoma area and I will take you to my land to climb just so you can see how nice some landowners can be.

You can even wear those awful pants.

JB

sandstoned

Feb 25, 2011, 3:15 PM
Post #35 of 92 (5778 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jeez. No wonder you got yelled at; you're just not a likeable person. I'd say you're lucky you didn't get your ass kicked. I hate you already. As a matter of fact I don't give a F!@# about your climbing.
I hope you hurt your self.
I hope you don't come back to see us.

marc801

Feb 25, 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #36 of 92 (5760 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
O.K. potato heads here is the thing.
I specifically asked what your reaction would be to these bullying scenarios and you have responded by taking part in joining sides with the bullys to work together as a team and scrutinize against me with uneducational comments and sarcasims showing no interest in the intention of my message; which clearly reads. "What would your reaction be when confronted by a land managing bully?"
Are you this much of an antagonistic dickhead to everyone you meet? No wonder the campground manager got pissed off at you.

KeitaroHoshi

Feb 26, 2011, 7:47 PM
Post #37 of 92 (5730 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marc801] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yea?
Now I can start bully practicing what to do if people start bullying me.

I will start by assessing the situation.

I posted a topic and the first responce I recived(from airscape) was a question. I answered the question. By giving a factual account of everything that happened. airscaps direct responce was to try to take small pieces of my storie and rerite it into airscapes words then calls me a hippocrit.
I responded by by exploiting his eronious comment and making no comment.

Next lbrambach ask a question and weighs in.

Then the blue eyed climber says (with a few pointless ideas) some oblivious thing where he attempts to make his post larger in size but lacking in charecter.

After that Kovarcs69 Wants in. But he also wants this at my expence because then I got to exploit some people for ruinning our climbing goal. Then I get to worrie about them and their friends wanting to get me all the time.

Next esspirit has a question about slander. which I will adress now---I did not and don't want to be part of defamizng by putting their name out in such a negative tone.

Then blue eyed climber makes another ussless comment.

Then kovacs69 calls me a pig

I retart by calling them potato heads and reassurting my original question.

Then kovacs69 reminds my that he personally thinks I am really just acting like a piggy little bitch
and then tells me to go back and knock them out.

I denounce the comments that he has made.

Then happiegirrrl has a reasonable responce.
Send a letter to the owner.

After that kovacs69 keeps up with the fighting spirit and starts want to beat the location out of me.

Jbro jumps in and wants to help kovacs69 beat me down then starts to try to locate me like a crazy stalker.
I tell him don't look at my stuff.
then he trys to swindle some more information out of me.

ajc153 stepps up to says somthing logical about it.

dann2see imeditally thinks that I am making a mistake and falsly acusing me of telling a lie which he would have no idea what took place because he wasn't there. and maby he would like to tell us what really happened when he was not there (MORON).
Then he trys to push some pills on me.

I call him a dirt bag which he is.

Then he asks if I see how this works? See how what works mr.dan2see? I bet if I start taking your pills my vision won't clear up. In fact my vision isn't blurry to start. I am proud of who I am. I don't want to change a thing.
Lastly their was no fight and I was watching this happen while I pact our stuff. Maeby you should stop taking so many pills so that way you can remember what you read.

1904 climber asks about my pants.

I ignore.

camhead What would you do? with a bully in your face ruining your day and or attempting to bully you.
When your not in the wrong.
Remember bullys dont play by the rules they lie cheat steal try to get you into trouble by lieing and things like that and if they can get others involved to outnumber you they will.

then kovacs69 wants me to go climbing with him in paris

Sandstoned is out to hunt someone.

Marc is there only to take sides with the majority so that he can hurt someone and get away with it.

(This post was edited by KeitaroHoshi on Feb 26, 2011, 9:25 PM)

marc801

Feb 26, 2011, 9:41 PM
Post #38 of 92 (5714 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
Yea?

I posted a topic and the first responce I recived(from airscape) was a question. I answered the question. By giving a factual account of everything that happened. airscaps direct responce was to try to take small pieces of my storie and rerite it into airscapes words then calls me a hippocrit.

Then the blue eyed climber says (with a few pointless ideas) some oblivious thing where he attempts to make his post larger in size but lacking in charecter.

After that Kovarcs69 Wants in. But he also wants this at my expence because then I got to exploit some people for ruinning our climbing goal. Then I get to worrie about them and their friends wanting to get me all the time.

Next esspirit has a question about slander. which I will adress now---I did not and don't want to be part of defamizng by putting their name out in such a negative tone.

Then kovacs69 reminds my that he personally thinks I am really just acting like a piggy little bitch

After that kovacs69 keeps up with the fighting spirit and starts want to beat the location out of me.

Jbro jumps in and wants to help kovacs69 beat me down then starts to try to locate me like a crazy stalker.

dann2see imeditally thinks that I am making a mistake and falsly acusing me of telling a lie which he would have no idea what took place because he wasn't there. and maby he would like to tell us what really happened when he was not there (MORON).

Then he asks if I see how this works? See how what works mr.dan2see? I bet if I start taking your pills my vision won't clear up. In fact my vision isn't blurry to start. I am proud of who I am. I don't want to change a thing.
Lastly their was no fight and I was watching this happen while I pact our stuff. Maeby you should stop taking so many pills so that way you can remember what you read.

I ignore.

camhead What would you do? with a bully in your face ruining your day and or attempting to bully you.
Remember bullys dont play by the rules they lie cheat steal try to get you into trouble by lieing and things like that and if they can get others involved to outnumber you they will.

Marc is there only to take sides with the majority so that he can hurt someone and get away with it.
Why yes, yes you are an antagonist. You are no longer worth anyone's effort or interest.

dan2see

Feb 27, 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #39 of 92 (5693 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marc801] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

marc801 wrote:
Why yes, yes you are an antagonist. You are no longer worth anyone's effort or interest.

Yes Keito, you are an antagonist. Your social strategy is antagonistic:
my dictionary wrote:
acting against each other: opposing, conflicting, hostile

Also belligerent:
my dictionary wrote:
fond of fighting: warlike

Keito wrote:

No not a lie, but certainly not the truth either.

---o---o---

Keito, this is rc.com. It's a public forum, open to everybody in the world. It has thousands of members, and hundreds of folks write about their experience or ideas on a regular basis.

The first rule you must learn here is: Be honest.
That's not the same as "don't lie". It means, when you tell us a story, you mus tell us what's happening. Don't hide the facts, don't hide what you did, and don't hide what the other guy did.
But if you can't tell the story, then don't come here. If there's a good reason to hide some important facts, then don't tell the story here, on this international forum.

The second rule you must learn here is: Be respectful.
That's not the same as "Don't dis me". It means, you must respect your friends at home, respect the folks who provide you services you use, and respect your readers here on rc.com.
Again, if you can't respect everybody, then don't bring your fight here.

The third rule you must learn here is: Listen to advice.
You don't have to follow our advice. But the folks who responded to your questions, by composing their thoughts and posting them here, every one of these guys thought about your story, tried to make sense of it, and gave you back the thought and effort required.

The fourth rule you must learn here is: Don't blame the other guy.
Any time you hear yourself blaming somebody else, or something else, you know automatically that you are not dealing with the real problem. Instead you are deflecting your energy to "fighting is exciting".

---o---o---

KeitaroHoshi

Feb 27, 2011, 1:59 AM
Post #40 of 92 (5672 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I quit.

(This post was edited by KeitaroHoshi on Feb 27, 2011, 2:13 AM)

kovacs69

Feb 27, 2011, 2:23 AM
Post #41 of 92 (5661 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Now lets analyze this for accuracy!!!

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
Yea?

At least now we can see what goes on it that little head of yours.

In reply to:

Not really true since no one here knows your real name, address or any other info. There is really no way that it is at you expense.

In reply to:

Not really an answer to erissprit’s question but I will answer since you obviously do not have a complete grasp of the english language. It is NOT slander if it is true.

In reply to:

Not true…he asked a question.

In reply to:

Since you have obviously not seen Deliverance you would not know that I was insinuating something else but I did call you PISSY. Again not slander because it is true.

In reply to:

Again Not true. You really try to accuse us of being bullies but about ½ the responses at this point are either helpful or are questions trying to get more information because your posts are so confusing.

In reply to:

Actually what I said was to stand up to the guy and quit bitching about it on the internet. At no point did I call you a "piggy little bitch" or tell you to knock them out...I said stand up to them...not knock them out.

In reply to:

What you really did was called me a bastard and said I say and think things like the manager of the campground.

In reply to:

She also insinuated she would have the balls to stand up to the manager.

In reply to:

Not true. At no point did I do this!!!! Again…can’t understand English!!!

In reply to:

First, at no point did I try to beat you down. If I wanted to beat you down I would have been very clear on that point. Second, he asked the mods to look you up to verify who you were. You really are a moron.

In reply to:

He really doesn’t accuse…more of an insinuation. Then it seems he offers you some really sound advice…probably because you are crazy.

In reply to:

Wow!!! Finally you can understand something. You must have taken your blinders off for a minute.

In reply to:

It is not your vision that is blurry.

In reply to:

At this point that was a very valid question.

In reply to:
I ignore.

AMAZING!!!

In reply to:

Actually Camhead asked some questions. I believe he was actually trying to get more info so he could give you a reasonable response but screwed the pooch on that one too didn’t you. No I didn’t just called you a DOG F!@#ER!!

In reply to:

Paris??? Never said anything about Paris. There is no climbing in Paris. At least you can work a map though. I was offering you an olive branch to calm things down.

In reply to:

I don’t think so...he just hates you!! Rightfully so!

In reply to:

Maybe. But you would be assuming this...but that is not new for you is it?

You really need to learn English...that would help so much. Also, learn how to use the spell check feature.

JB

kovacs69

Feb 27, 2011, 2:24 AM
Post #42 of 92 (5660 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
I quit.

Wus!

JB

ajc153

Feb 27, 2011, 2:57 AM
Post #43 of 92 (5652 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh crap.
He thinks I'm logical.

I now need to reassess my whole perspective.

kovacs69

Feb 27, 2011, 3:00 AM
Post #44 of 92 (5650 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ajc153] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ajc153 wrote:
Oh crap.
He thinks I'm logical.

I now need to reassess my whole perspective.

Don't take too much stock in a crazy person.

JB

KeitaroHoshi

Feb 27, 2011, 3:14 AM
Post #45 of 92 (5645 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kovacs69] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kovacs69 wrote:
Now lets analyze this for accuracy!!!

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
Yea?

At least now we can see what goes on it that little head of yours.
In reply to:

Not really true since no one here knows your real name, address or any other info. There is really no way that it is at you expense.

In reply to:

Not really an answer to erissprit’s question but I will answer since you obviously do not have a complete grasp of the english language. It is NOT slander if it is true.

In reply to:

Not true…he asked a question.

In reply to:

Since you have obviously not seen Deliverance you would not know that I was insinuating something else but I did call you PISSY. Again not slander because it is true.

In reply to:

Again Not true. You really try to accuse us of being bullies but about ½ the responses at this point are either helpful or are questions trying to get more information because your posts are so confusing.

In reply to:

Actually what I said was to stand up to the guy and quit bitching about it on the internet. At no point did I call you a "piggy little bitch" or tell you to knock them out...I said stand up to them...not knock them out.

In reply to:

What you really did was called me a bastard and said I say and think things like the manager of the campground.

In reply to:

She also insinuated she would have the balls to stand up to the manager.

In reply to:

Not true. At no point did I do this!!!! Again…can’t understand English!!!

In reply to:

First, at no point did I try to beat you down. If I wanted to beat you down I would have been very clear on that point. Second, he asked the mods to look you up to verify who you were. You really are a moron.

In reply to:

He really doesn’t accuse…more of an insinuation. Then it seems he offers you some really sound advice…probably because you are crazy.

In reply to:

Wow!!! Finally you can understand something. You must have taken your blinders off for a minute.

In reply to:

It is not your vision that is blurry.

In reply to:

At this point that was a very valid question.

In reply to:
I ignore.

AMAZING!!!

In reply to:

Actually Camhead asked some questions. I believe he was actually trying to get more info so he could give you a reasonable response but screwed the pooch on that one too didn’t you. No I didn’t just called you a DOG F!@#ER!!

In reply to:

Paris??? Never said anything about Paris. There is no climbing in Paris. At least you can work a map though. I was offering you an olive branch to calm things down.

In reply to:

I don’t think so...he just hates you!! Rightfully so!

In reply to:

Maybe. But you would be assuming this...but that is not new for you is it?

You really need to learn English...that would help so much. Also, learn how to use the spell check feature.

JB
I'm still not telling you!!!!!

I was thinking I might go over to texas to go climbing, but not anymore. Thats right not any more. I am going to the mountains. Where I can have freedom and nobility.
I am going to be somebody. I am going to grow my own garden in the mountains so that I can be independent. If you know what's good for you you'll do the same.
You want to be a snake in the grass? Texas is the place for you. Get in where you fit in.

(This post was edited by KeitaroHoshi on Feb 27, 2011, 3:49 AM)

socalclimber

Feb 27, 2011, 3:36 AM
Post #46 of 92 (5628 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Based on how you handled yourself here, my guess is you got what you deserved.

Bats

Feb 27, 2011, 4:02 AM
Post #47 of 92 (5614 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've climbed on some private lands and follow their rules. I have heard about some of the places asking guests to leave, because they were not follow the rules, such as: loud music, dogs, and climbing in unauthorized areas.
I would love to know the location, so I can make up mind if that place is worthy enough for me to climb.
And reading this thread, I think the majority of people are on here wanting to help. The true a$$holes of rc are not involved with this thread yet.

And here is a link of the definition of slanderous.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slanderous

KeitaroHoshi

Feb 27, 2011, 4:14 AM
Post #48 of 92 (5608 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Bats] climbing area owners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It is a true storie and I still won't tell.

jbro_135

Feb 27, 2011, 4:43 AM
Post #49 of 92 (5590 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this troll is tremendous, A+ for style and form

dan2see

Feb 27, 2011, 5:11 AM
Post #50 of 92 (5584 views)
Shortcut