RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

Jaume11

Mar 6, 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #1 of 1 (1336 views)
Shortcut

Catalonian Climber Wants Nose Partner for April
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi everybody.

I'm a catalonian climber, 34 years old and good dude. In april I'm going to US for climb the Nose and I'm looking for a climbing partner.

I have been there in 2006, I climbed the Regular to Half Dome, and East Buttress, Zodiac and the Freeblast of Salathe in The Capitan. It was great!!!

Actually I cannot find a partner for this trip. I'm from a small village in Catalunya and here there aren't not too much climbers who are interestet in bigwall climbs.

Now i'm not too fast than I was in 2006, but I think you are safe with me. For me will the Nose in three days is ok, so will that in four days isn't a problem. More fun.
If you are interested I would prefer to first climb a couple of easier climbs for us to know us and then, if every thing is ok , let the Nose.

I speak a little bit english, but my spanish and catalan are perfect both, then spanish and catalan language students are welcome. Your english for my catalan. Good business for me and perhaps for you.

You could find me in facebook, for my name: Jaume Clua, I'm the guy with the orange shirt and blue tights in the top of Half Dome.

I expect for your answers in my email adress: hamlet11@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading me.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook