RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

AO8

Aug 28, 2011, 6:33 PM
Post #1 of 1 (521 views)
Shortcut

Portland/White Salmon/Hood River/Metro
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello all! My name is Jonathan.

I recently started top roping after bouldering for a while and am in need of local partners until late September when I'll be returning to school. I know how to lead belay and top rope, knots and all safety calls are well known. I'm a safe climbing partner and absolutely in love with this sport!!! I have gear and would like to start leading soon with the right help/direction! You could say I'm anxious to learn-which would be an understatement.

I am desperately seeking experienced climbers to help me along and get outside with. ASAP!!! I'm a solid 5.9-5.11 climber but have had to take some time off this summer due to lack of partners... Thats life i suppose.

Please contact me!!! I really want to climb!!! I'm feeling lazy out here without partners!!! I just found a decent bolted spot along the White Salmon River and am anxious to get outside! Very respectful and ready anytime!!! My schedule is WIDE open until school starts September 26th!!!

Please e-mail: opusgrooves8@yahoo.com

LETS GET OUTSIDE YA ANIMALS!!! woot!

Again, I have all gear except a rope and partner and enough experience for us to have a great time.

STATS:
Male
195lbs
6'2" Tall

(This post was edited by AO8 on Aug 30, 2011, 6:00 PM)

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook