Forums: Climbing Partners: US - East Coast:
Climbing Partner Sought (Bucks County, PA)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

abseilutely

Nov 28, 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1269 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner Sought (Bucks County, PA)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi. I am a 32 year old, white collar professional who would otherwise rather be climbing instead of being behind a desk.

I am looking for someone local, in my age range (24-40), who is as anal about safety as they are crazy about climbing. Looking for a trad and top rope partner for trips to High Rocks, Allamuchy, Gunks, and New River Gorge.

Started climbing about a year ago, but was fortunate enough to make trips to Red Rock Canyon, New River Gorge, Allamuchy and High Rocks. Can follow 5.8/5.9 and have been learning to lead.

Looking for someone who is interested in improving their rigging and self-rescue skills and trad climbing abilities.

Ideally, you love the outdoors, are interested in the spiritual and technical, not narcissitc/egotistical, aspects of climbing. I should also mention that I do not drink or smoke.

chopsticktown

Nov 29, 2011, 4:15 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1250 views)
Shortcut

Re: [abseilutely] Climbing Partner Sought (Bucks County, PA) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I hope 22 is old enough for you!! (23 at the end of December) I can totally make trips out to the local places you mentioned. I have experience on trad, sport, and can set up toprope with ease. i have plenty of free time. PM if you want to try to climb together. Im thinking only a few more weekends then its inside for the winter!

peacebone

Feb 2, 2012, 3:23 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1117 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chopsticktown] Climbing Partner Sought (Bucks County, PA) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

I'm at DRG on the occasion, and have a membership to GV if you'd like to rock some leads. Am always down for a trip! Last season was my first on trad, I was fortunate enough to spend the summer and fall living and working near the Gunks. Just getting in to ice, too. Hit me up!

njrox

Feb 13, 2012, 4:05 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1058 views)
Shortcut

Re: [abseilutely] Climbing Partner Sought (Bucks County, PA) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

abseilutely wrote:
Hi. I am a 32 year old, white collar professional who would otherwise rather be climbing instead of being behind a desk.

This me. Exactly.

abseilutely wrote:
who is as anal about safety as they are crazy about climbing. Looking for a trad and top rope partner for trips to High Rocks, Allamuchy, Gunks, and New River Gorge.

Double-Check!

abseilutely wrote:
Started climbing about a year ago, but was fortunate enough to make trips to...Allamuchy and High Rocks. Can follow 5.8/5.9 and have been learning to lead.

Me too. Add Gunks, Peters Kill, and The Gap.

abseilutely wrote:

Looking for someone who is interested in improving their rigging and self-rescue skills and trad climbing abilities. Ideally, you love the outdoors, are interested in the spiritual and technical, not narcissitc/egotistical, aspects of climbing. I should also mention that I do not drink or smoke.

Damn! We should climb! Send me a PM.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook