RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

maguire8

Dec 25, 2011, 1:35 AM
Post #1 of 3 (719 views)
Shortcut

Spain--climbing partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello! I am going to be studying abroad in Granada, Spain from January-June. I definitely want to get some climbing in and I will need a partner. Unfortunately I will only have my harness, shoes, and Mallorca guidebook with me, but I am willing to meet/climb anywhere. Let me know if you are interested :)

Hola! Estaré en Granada (España) desde enero a junio. Quiero escalar en roca y voy a necesitar a un compañero. Yo sólo tendré mi arnés, zapatos, y una guía de mallorca. Por favor póngase en contacto conmigo si usted está interesado.

Marc1

Jan 15, 2012, 4:00 PM
Post #2 of 3 (637 views)
Shortcut

Re: [maguire8] Spain--climbing partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

going to be in el chorro in two weeks for a week - have all gear - not done much climbing in ages so looking at 5's and after some practise maybe a six a or two -

T-Scott

Feb 1, 2012, 5:01 AM
Post #3 of 3 (562 views)
Shortcut

Re: [maguire8] Spain--climbing partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey! I am also going to be studying in Granada, Spain from February to May and I am going to try to hit up some climbing while I am there too. All I have is my harness and shoes as well. I will be looking for someone or a group to climb with too. Perhaps we can meet up and climb somewhere.

To anyone who has climbed there before, are there any groups of native Spain climbers that climb regularly in or near Granada that we can climb with? I figure they would know the best routes to climb since they live and climb there, also it will be a good chance to use my Spanish :).

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook