Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Feb 20, 2012, 8:40 PM
Post #89376 of 105309 (8329 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
We need to keep the sanctity of the BET intact.

BWHAHAHAHAa.... Sanctity ov teh BET, nau that's sum funny shitz.

I don't even know what that means.

Fuzzy bunny!?

So awesome

meatbomz

Feb 20, 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #89377 of 105309 (8328 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Damn, so, we just got a new gym member the other day. Really cute Spanish (actually Menorcan) girl, just moved here to do some visiting dissertation research for the term. Pretty strong, psyched on teh tard carcks. Our gym doesn't have enough females as is, so it was cool to get her in there.

Anyway, just found out she got creamed by a car while riding her bike downtown; broken back, femur. She's now back in Spain, recuperating, and probably wishing she had never even heard of Hellhio.

That sucks. Isn't it Minorcan?

tripperjm

Feb 20, 2012, 8:45 PM
Post #89378 of 105309 (8323 views)
Shortcut

Woohoo That's me [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So teh wether turned shittyz on sunday, so we went to a warmer more popular crag...

So anyways, while we were there there were these manboys yacking it up about teh local spots. At won poynt sumwon asked about this gnu sekret spot and won ov teh other gay said that he had heard about it and that awl teh roots were really hard and there wus this unfriendly cranky old guy there that wood chase ewe owt ifs ewe wern't won ov his friends.

C-ya and I were sitting about 10' away listening.... I just looked over at her, smiled and said quietly Woohoo, that's me.

kachoong

Feb 20, 2012, 8:45 PM
Post #89379 of 105309 (8322 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:

Fuzzy bunny!?

So awesome

tripperjm

Feb 20, 2012, 8:48 PM
Post #89380 of 105309 (8317 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:

bunch of savages around here.

It's like Africa and teh natives, they have there ways.

At least we have the dutch rudder to steer our boat in teh right direction.

It's knot gay ifs ewe dun't actually touch another man's penish.

Partner camhead

Feb 20, 2012, 8:52 PM
Post #89381 of 105309 (8313 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Damn, so, we just got a new gym member the other day. Really cute Spanish (actually Menorcan) girl, just moved here to do some visiting dissertation research for the term. Pretty strong, psyched on teh tard carcks. Our gym doesn't have enough females as is, so it was cool to get her in there.

Anyway, just found out she got creamed by a car while riding her bike downtown; broken back, femur. She's now back in Spain, recuperating, and probably wishing she had never even heard of Hellhio.

Yeah, I guess that the English spelling would be Minorcan. In Spanish, they spell the island's name as "Menorca," so I was trying to be accurate.

caughtinside

Feb 20, 2012, 9:46 PM
Post #89382 of 105309 (8300 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

that sucks big time.

drivel

Feb 20, 2012, 9:46 PM
Post #89383 of 105309 (8299 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

Yeah, I guess that the English spelling would be Minorcan. In Spanish, they spell the island's name as "Menorca," so I was trying to be accurate.

mallorca is where that really hot spanish tenish dude is, yes?

caughtinside

Feb 20, 2012, 9:49 PM
Post #89384 of 105309 (8295 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Woohoo That's me [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
So teh wether turned shittyz on sunday, so we went to a warmer more popular crag...

So anyways, while we were there there were these manboys yacking it up about teh local spots. At won poynt sumwon asked about this gnu sekret spot and won ov teh other gay said that he had heard about it and that awl teh roots were really hard and there wus this unfriendly cranky old guy there that wood chase ewe owt ifs ewe wern't won ov his friends.

C-ya and I were sitting about 10' away listening.... I just looked over at her, smiled and said quietly Woohoo, that's me.

ha ha! That's rite manboys... but the werd owt.

You are not wanted here.

caughtinside

Feb 20, 2012, 9:50 PM
Post #89385 of 105309 (8293 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

Psicoblocs!

Partner camhead

Feb 20, 2012, 9:57 PM
Post #89386 of 105309 (8287 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

Different islands, but they're all part of an archipelago called the Baleares in the Spanish Mediterranean.

Minorca, or Menorca, is smaller (as in, "minor").

Majorca, or Mallorca (as in "major," and both spellings are pronounced "Ma Yor Ka."). This is where the deep water soloing is.

dr_feelgood

Feb 20, 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #89387 of 105309 (8279 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

That blows.

snoopy138

Feb 20, 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #89388 of 105309 (8263 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:

chasing teh frustrashunz creke guise out uv there seems like it was a gud move

granite_grrl

Feb 21, 2012, 12:15 AM
Post #89389 of 105309 (8240 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

Nasty.

Allfred

Feb 21, 2012, 12:44 PM
Post #89390 of 105309 (8213 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that sucks big time.

That does suck a lot. How is the nizzler doing now?

lena_chita

Feb 21, 2012, 3:48 PM
Post #89391 of 105309 (8197 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

Damn, that sucks!

caughtinside

Feb 21, 2012, 5:17 PM
Post #89392 of 105309 (8182 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Allfred wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that sucks big time.

That does suck a lot. How is the nizzler doing now?

The nizz is back on form and looking great. I think her weeding is in April some time.

kachoong

Feb 21, 2012, 7:11 PM
Post #89393 of 105309 (8163 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

Different islands, but they're all part of an archipelago called the Baleares in the Spanish Mediterranean.

Minorca, or Menorca, is smaller (as in, "minor").

Majorca, or Mallorca (as in "major," and both spellings are pronounced "Ma Yor Ka."). This is where the deep water soloing is.

Smarty pants! Bet you had to look it up tho. I've heard and seen Mallorca is nice to visit. Have always wanted to go and dive there.

btw... Koala can haz second jorb interview!! Woo!

Partner camhead

Feb 21, 2012, 9:31 PM
Post #89394 of 105309 (8139 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just spent three hours pouring over new sources, reviewing old notes, and fussing over one goddamned paragraph of the manuscript. It will please everyone t know that I know believe that Denis Julien was going upstream on the Green River in 1836, and not downstream. Baaa.

granite_grrl

Feb 21, 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #89395 of 105309 (8121 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It was a long weekend up here in Onterrible. Did two days of drytooling aid climbing, and one day enjoying being at home. Enjoyed being at home enough that I decided to drive back up here this morning instead of last night, which means my day started at 4:30am.

That is awl.

chossmonkey

Feb 21, 2012, 11:44 PM
Post #89396 of 105309 (8107 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Woops, bolt pulled in Muir Valley. Well, actually the bolt didn't pull, but all the rock completely failed around it. Haven't been on the route in question, it's a one-star pile from what I've seen. This is what happens when you bolt every line in site, even on crap rock.

http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtopic.php?p=251943

Hey Clicker, tawking about rock failing, have you heard the news about News Wall in the Greenbelt? Half the face is going to slough off soon. Huge cracks are appearing and half the routes there are off limits and will soon be in the creek. here's a vid showing the cracks.

Would have been funny if it awl went while he was dancing around on the ledge.

It kinda reminds me of the tyme my one route fell down at the choss pile. I'm happy we weren't under it when it went.

chossmonkey

Feb 21, 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #89397 of 105309 (8107 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
hehe, just for you, Doc.

Australia Asks Again: Did a Dingo Kill the Baby?

Heh.. I sw that the other day.

chossmonkey

Feb 21, 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #89398 of 105309 (8105 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Woops, bolt pulled in Muir Valley. Well, actually the bolt didn't pull, but all the rock completely failed around it. Haven't been on the route in question, it's a one-star pile from what I've seen. This is what happens when you bolt every line in site, even on crap rock.

http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtopic.php?p=251943

Hey Clicker, tawking about rock failing, have you heard the news about News Wall in the Greenbelt? Half the face is going to slough off soon. Huge cracks are appearing and half the routes there are off limits and will soon be in the creek. here's a vid showing the cracks.

Wow, somebody climbs on that compressed mud ugliness? Angelic

The story for MV bolt says that it failed under body weight, e.i. just a "take". And someone had just weighted it 20 min earlier without a problem. WOW!

Yeah, that rock makes the stuff here look pretty gud.

I think it was also said that it was near a roof. I wonder if it was too close to an edge or of it was a cone failure on the face?

chossmonkey

Feb 21, 2012, 11:50 PM
Post #89399 of 105309 (8103 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:

heh...

chossmonkey

Feb 21, 2012, 11:52 PM
Post #89400 of 105309 (8101 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
It was a long weekend up here in Onterrible. Did two days of drytooling aid climbing, and one day enjoying being at home. Enjoyed being at home enough that I decided to drive back up here this morning instead of last night, which means my day started at 4:30am.

That is awl.

NICE!!!!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook