RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

pghclimber

Apr 2, 2012, 3:24 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1498 views)
Shortcut

Looking for a partner for the New or Seneca, any experience level ok
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Anyone up for climbing at the New River Gorge or Seneca next weekend (April 7-8)? Later dates are also of interest.

The main things I'm looking for in a partner are a love for climbing and a positive attitude. Grades matter less to me than doing good routes and having a great day on the rock. If you're experienced we'll probably get along just fine, and I'm also open to working with someone who's newer.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area, to the extent that information may be useful for coordinating the drive.

cosbywl

Apr 2, 2012, 4:44 PM
Post #2 of 6 (1484 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pghclimber] Looking for a partner for the New or Seneca, any experience level ok [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi,

I'm not available this coming weekend, but I am a school teacher in Charleston WV and will be available a good bit this summer so I thought I would say hi. I am fairly new into climbing but am hoping to get much more into it in the near future. If you are willing to put up with a new climber let me know.

pghclimber

Apr 2, 2012, 8:11 PM
Post #3 of 6 (1475 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cosbywl] Looking for a partner for the New or Seneca, any experience level ok [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cosbywl wrote:
Hi,

I'm not available this coming weekend, but I am a school teacher in Charleston WV and will be available a good bit this summer so I thought I would say hi. I am fairly new into climbing but am hoping to get much more into it in the near future. If you are willing to put up with a new climber let me know.

Thanks for the reply... And sure, being new is fine. Of all the times I've helped people get started climbing, every trip has been excellent.

You can reach me more directly at nystrom@nicknystrom.com.

notapplicable

Apr 4, 2012, 2:36 AM
Post #4 of 6 (1445 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pghclimber] Looking for a partner for the New or Seneca, any experience level ok [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Find a partner for this weekend yet?

matasw

Apr 17, 2012, 5:52 PM
Post #5 of 6 (1340 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Looking for a partner for the New or Seneca, any experience level ok [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'd be up for a trip this weekend (04/20-04/22). I'm a newer climber... I've only done TR no lead climbing.

mountainman

Apr 21, 2012, 9:16 PM
Post #6 of 6 (1295 views)
Shortcut

Re: [matasw] Looking for a partner for the New or Seneca, any experience level ok [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll go, although this weekend it's raining!!!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook