RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

rockdoc1687

May 31, 2012, 3:26 PM
Post #1 of 4 (885 views)
Shortcut

Looking for yosemite climbing partner June 10th-26th
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I will be in Yosemite from June 10th till June 26th. My goal is to climb classic big wall routes. I have a complete yosemite rack (minus an extra set of small cams), a portaledge and most of the other big wall equipment. This will be my first time in the valley. I have climbed some biggish walls in leavenworth, western colorado, ridgway co, black canyon, and potrero chico, but nothing quite on the scale as el cap. Would prefer to climb with someone with a bit of big wall experience, as I am still learning myself.

Cell: 713-819-5292

All the best,
Robert.

tommahrow

Jun 2, 2012, 5:06 PM
Post #2 of 4 (846 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rockdoc1687] Looking for yosemite climbing partner June 10th-26th [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey,Robert I wish I could go,but Icant .
Im plaining a big wall climb on el cap in sept. and can find a partner here(bozeman mt) and if you can work another trip out there lets talk.
Seems we have climbed in simular places. I have also done big wall in zion and last year the prow in yosemite. looking to get back solo training right now.
It seam we have same equipment and I have xtra smalls.
Take care,
Tom

rockdoc1687

Jun 2, 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #3 of 4 (843 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tommahrow] Looking for yosemite climbing partner June 10th-26th [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cool Tom, we'll let me know if things change and you end up in yosemite in June.

amz

Jun 21, 2012, 4:44 PM
Post #4 of 4 (753 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rockdoc1687] Looking for yosemite climbing partner June 10th-26th [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Robert,

I think we might have met at Camp 4 last week. I am from NY and climbing with Sam. Sam injured his shoulder and is resting for the weekend. I am looking for a partner for the Valley or Tuolumne. I am happy to do multi-pitch, but not overnight big wall. I want to get on the cracks at the base of El Cap and Serenity Crack & Sons of Yesterday.

I hope you're trip is going well!
Amelia

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook