Forums: Climbing Partners: US - West Coast:
Climbing Partners near Colville Washington (china bend, marcus, metaline falls)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

Sendstown

Jun 15, 2012, 4:30 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1641 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partners near Colville Washington (china bend, marcus, metaline falls)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

So I am moving to Colville this week from Spokane and do not know anyone to climb with in the area, ill be up there all summer and would like to hit up either marcus china bend or metalline or anything else thats around. Also does anyone know if there is any bouldering around Colville or kettle falls.

a4a52041

Apr 16, 2013, 1:57 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1407 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Sendstown] Climbing Partners near Colville Washington (china bend, marcus, metaline falls) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Do you know if China Bend is open....or closed due to raptor nesting. I drove down from Nelson, BC a few weeks ago and there were signs posted saying it was closed; but I heard it was open...did someone forget to take the signs down from last year???

If you're looking to check out some BC crags close to you (BC/Kootenays/Waterline or Kinnard) message me

Thanks
JT

rockhill01

Apr 17, 2013, 7:15 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1381 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Sendstown] Climbing Partners near Colville Washington (china bend, marcus, metaline falls) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey i just moved to kettle falls and need climbing partners. if interested hit me up. the names Blake Rockhill

a4a52041

Apr 22, 2013, 3:36 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1354 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rockhill01] Climbing Partners near Colville Washington (china bend, marcus, metaline falls) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Blake;

I mostly climbing around Castlegar in BC which is about 1.5 hours north of you. There is a wide range of grades in this area. If you want to check it out message me.

In the fall and spring we sometimes come down your way to climb steep hard limestone. Do you like 5.11, 5.12 routes?

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook