RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Escalada en Espanol

Premier Sponsor:

Gmburns2000

Nov 3, 2012, 9:55 PM
Post #1 of 4 (7981 views)
Shortcut

Seville Spain e Andalucia
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Pocas preguntas:

Cualquier persona en el área que puedan dar alguna orientación para llegar a El Chorro de Sevilla (yo creo es 2.5 horas por coche). ¿Pero necesita un coche? Los autobuses? Los trenes?

¿Qué tan segura es la escalada en el puente (Almadillo)? Parece bastante vacío y el lugar que no visitaba sólo en Brasil. Sólo me preguntaba qué tan seguro es. Puede que desee para golpear en los días libres. Parece dulce y felicitaciones a los desarrolladores.

Las otras áreas cerca de Sevilla vale la pena mirar? Gibraltar? Málaga? Cordoba? He leído mucho acerca de diferentes lugares, pero quiero un local opinión.

gracias

Espero estar allí a luego de enero

English version

Few questions:

Anyone in the area who can give some direction for getting to El Chorro from Seville. Do you need a car? Buses? Trains?

How safe is the climbing at the bridge (almadillo)? Seems pretty empty and a place I wouldn't visit in Brasil alone. Just wondering how safe it is. Might want to hit it on off days. Looks sweet and kudos to the developers.

Any other areas around Seville worth checking out? Gilbraltar? Malaga? Cordoba?

Thanks

Gmburns2000

Dec 7, 2012, 11:38 PM
Post #2 of 4 (7797 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Seville Spain e Andalucia [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bump

fugaz

Jan 14, 2013, 5:09 PM
Post #3 of 4 (7571 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Seville Spain e Andalucia [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hola Hola!

I just had a look at the forum in a loong time, i hope you have recived info but if not here it comes.

To el chorro you can take a train to malaga and from malaga there goes a local "cercanias" that stops in el chorro.
In sevilla you have planty of indoor climbing gyms and the best one for training routes is el puente del alamillo, during winter its less people training due the cold.
close to sevilla for climbing you got el cerro del hierro, and some bulder areas (nothing to shout about). Espiel is a great area close to cordoba about 2hours from sevilla... Cadiz allso has allot of good areas in tarifa, ectect

send me a msn if you want more info;)

Cheers! Leandro

Gmburns2000

Jan 15, 2013, 8:03 PM
Post #4 of 4 (7560 views)
Shortcut

Re: [fugaz] Seville Spain e Andalucia [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

fugaz wrote:
Hola Hola!

I just had a look at the forum in a loong time, i hope you have recived info but if not here it comes.

To el chorro you can take a train to malaga and from malaga there goes a local "cercanias" that stops in el chorro.
In sevilla you have planty of indoor climbing gyms and the best one for training routes is el puente del alamillo, during winter its less people training due the cold.
close to sevilla for climbing you got el cerro del hierro, and some bulder areas (nothing to shout about). Espiel is a great area close to cordoba about 2hours from sevilla... Cadiz allso has allot of good areas in tarifa, ectect

send me a msn if you want more info;)

Cheers! Leandro

heh - thanks for the response. I leave for Brasil on Thursday, but we were in El Chorro just after the New Year. Great climbing there. We ended up climbing at the bridge and Moron, too. We tried to climb at Cerro del Hierro, but didn't know that you need permission to climb there first. We were rather surprised by that and didn't climb because of that, but next time we'll know better.

If you're interested, here's my trip report: El Chorro

Forums : International : Escalada en Espanol

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook