RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

synrock

Jun 14, 2013, 5:37 PM
Post #1 of 2 (2428 views)
Shortcut

Crack Pills
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Finally a satisfactory solution to getting Crack you can put on your wall. 11 inches long with enough room for both hands. Dual texture so the outside is pretty useless for feet or thumb pinch. Synrock cool to the touch so you aren't putting your fingers in a warm greasy slot. Seven different sizes available. Will make more if people really like which is why I am posting this. Looking for more people to beta test which is why they are super cheap at $6 a crack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTx0ECv5XuM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=271222993719

Only other beta tester had this to say:

Jim
The holds arrived today in good condition. Since you asked, there are a few tiny chips on a couple of edges, but nothing I would have written to you about. These are really nice holds. Its a huge advantage to me to not have to cut a hole in the plywood and to be able to move them around every so often. The smooth outside surface forces you to use them like a crack instead of grabbing the outside. Now all I have to do is learn how to climb cracks and I will be set. :-) I'm not sure how many other people want to put cracks on their walls, but there really is nothing like this out on the market. Prinz sells some small cracks for a lot of money that I wouldn't bother putting on my wall if they gave them to me for free. Other than that there isn't much out there.
Mike Econs

6pacfershur

Jun 14, 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #2 of 2 (2365 views)
Shortcut

Re: [synrock] Crack Pills [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

crack for $6 IS cheap! ....

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook