RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

antman

Feb 5, 2015, 12:04 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1208 views)
Shortcut

Climbing trip somewhere in the world March 9 - April 6
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I've got time on my hands to head off on a climbing trip somewhere on the planet from March 9 - April 6. Looking to spend time at quality sports crags. Could be for the full 4 week period or just part of it. Could be anywhere on the planet (except Thailand as I just got back from there).

Anybody interested please let me know.

Cheers,
Anthony

Marc1

Feb 6, 2015, 7:08 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1153 views)
Shortcut

Re: [antman] Climbing trip somewhere in the world March 9 - April 6 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

try brasil - or argentina and brasil together - los arenales close to medoza is a great place - for a great adventure - check out rio - lots of city sport multi pitch - mendoza for a week - use andes vertical for a few dys climbing - if u dont fancy paying they'll hook u up im sure with somebody to climb with - chapada diamentia close to salvador in brasil - minsas gerais has lots of climbing as well - flights will cost a bit maybe 1000 euro ish - but youll find it hard to spend 1500 - 2000 more - and u can rest on some of the most exotic beaches in the world in bahia brasil when ur fecked from climbing :)

elpicara

Feb 11, 2015, 3:25 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1107 views)
Shortcut

Re: [antman] Climbing trip somewhere in the world March 9 - April 6 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey man,

I'm also planning on doing an other climbing trip around the world and I'm looking for an experienced rock climbing partner to climb with. The countries that I have in mind are: Turkey, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, China but I'm also open to explore other countries. I can take about 20 days off in March.
One thing though, is that I've done solo climbing trips before and finding climbing partners along the way can be very tricky, and it hasn't turned out as great as I would like, mostly because I was climbing with less experience climbers that would not try to climb on my grade of climbing.

I'd like to go on a trip with someone that has been climbing at least over 2 year, can properly belay, and has a broad knowledge of climbing safety (climbing gym doesn't count), can feel comfortable trying (not even sending), at least 5.12- on sport climbing, can travel with a his or her own rope and gear (not expect to borrow or rent a rope and gear), also has to be open to explore and do other things not just climbing once in a while, like meeting and socializing other people, and have fun, etc.

If you or anyone else is interested, feel free to contact me at rogeliocazares@gmail.com

(This post was edited by elpicara on Feb 11, 2015, 3:26 PM)

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook