Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Red Wing summer 2003 climbing
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

col_sanderz

Feb 6, 2003, 5:34 AM
Post #1 of 5 (2203 views)
Shortcut

Red Wing summer 2003 climbing  (North_America: United_States: Minnesota: Central_East: Barn_Bluff)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey dude, a bunch of buddies and I are planning to make a trip over this summer a few weekends or maybe a week trip. What kind of camping is around there? We oughta hook up a few days and maybe you could give us the grand tour per say.

duskerhu

Feb 6, 2003, 5:47 AM
Post #2 of 5 (2203 views)
Shortcut

Red Wing summer 2003 climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Andy, fo_d and I are down at the bluff at least once a week, hopefully twice this summer. You're welcome to join us anytime.

You can always find out what we've got going by checking the Climbing in Minnesota thread (which, we start a new one each month) or by PM'n us.

Also, if you look at the very bottom of the Minnesota page, there may be other MN specific posts...

At the end of May or early June, we'll be holding the 2nd Annual Minnesota Gig down at Blue Mounds State Park in Luverne.

So, any time you'd like to join us, just come on out (we're the sorta-old-long-hair-guys) or shoot us a PM.

duskerhu

fo_d

Feb 6, 2003, 5:56 AM
Post #3 of 5 (2203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey barnsbluffrock, there are a bunch of us here that do at least weekly trips to barns and we could use someone who can lead those 10's we have found ways to get the TR's on the 10+ routes but some of us start clucking a bit when we get on the sharp end. also we enjoy Blue mound state park and do a few trip out there also, wathc this thread: http://www.rockclimbing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=25023&forum=27&10 for info and postm there if you'd like to join us, some of the regulars are, duskerhu, rockhugger, rocksolid, lightboi, pelliott and myself (I'm sure I missed a few) but you can message any of us for info. Also watch for the 2ed rockclimbing.com gathering at Bluemound state park, probably in June. Hope to see you at the crag.

Les

fo_d

Feb 6, 2003, 7:52 PM
Post #4 of 5 (2203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hehe, duskerhu and I must have been typing our replies at the same time. You can see who's the faster typist

Les

pelliott

Feb 14, 2003, 5:14 AM
Post #5 of 5 (2203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Good to hear from you Andy. Maybe we will meet up some weekend at Barns. I am itching to get a clean lead of Jump Start and Sleeping Bat. New Kids On The Rock was also a project last fall.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook