Forums: Climbing Information: Events & Gatherings:
One more plug: OOZEFEST CONTINUES THIS WEEKEND!!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

theooze

Mar 13, 2003, 12:23 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1552 views)
Shortcut

One more plug: OOZEFEST CONTINUES THIS WEEKEND!!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

Whether you are a newbie, sport climber, trad novice or old school hardperson, there are plenty of partners to climb with, friends to meet and a party every night. Jerrygarcia will be reprising his awesome caving tour. Come on out!

RATE CHANGE: $15/night gets you a cabin (as available) or tent spot, climbing, via ferrata and gear rentals. Food and beer are provided - additional contribution required.

Other details are here: http://www.rockclimbing.com/...iewtopic.php?t=26426

If you decide to come, call 304-567-3169 and let us know your plans. See you at Oooooozefest!

jerrygarcia

Mar 13, 2003, 1:15 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1552 views)
Shortcut

One more plug: OOZEFEST CONTINUES THIS WEEKEND!! [In reply to]
Report this Post

I dont think we will make it before the sun sets stu but me and the g/f should be down there right around dinner time. See you tonight.

Dave

roninthorne

Mar 14, 2003, 5:27 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1552 views)
Shortcut

One more plug: OOZEFEST CONTINUES THIS WEEKEND!! [In reply to]
Report this Post

Staying in the burg to sort gear, do laundry, and make vague attempts to re-organize my life after driving almost straight from the last weekend of partying and climbing to a muddy week on the job (industrial construction/hvy equipt op).

Crazy, crazy last five days, all just drolling for getting back over the hill to WVA. But that's tomorrow. Gonna kick back, pull some tubes, slam some brews, and veg in front of the widescreen DVD player, tonight....

Heading over Saturday sometime... if nothing else, will be IN THE HOUSE for the festivities Saturday night... and coking breakfast burros for Sunday, when I'll be climbing again, come hell or hangover...

djmclimber

Mar 17, 2003, 3:27 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1552 views)
Shortcut

Nelson Gathering Rocks Wahoooo! [In reply to]
Report this Post

I'd like to thank all involved - meaning every one- in helping to make an awesome gathering! great people, climbing , food, and new friendships..... :D :lol: :D :lol: :D Well, I'll write more tomorrow when I'm done medicating my knee.

THANK YOU STU!

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook