Premier Sponsor:

bentsid

Mar 22, 2003, 7:06 PM
Post #1 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

WAR = Do you REALLY care?
Report this Post
Can't Post

If you really are passionate in your opinion, pro or con, shouldn't you be either enlisting or protesting?

I admit, I live in a bubble. I like my routine, my life, and (wrong or not) don't want to overstress about a subject (war) that I am unwilling to commit to.

Unpatriotic? Jingoistic? Fence sitter? So what.

And is it possible to support our troops without supporting war?

marks

Mar 22, 2003, 7:30 PM
Post #2 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

WAR = Do you REALLY care? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

the troops are just doing what that mutha f**king asre hole president is telling them.after all its not his sons who are going to die in an illegal war.he really needs assinating for the saftey of the planet.not only is he a real threat for a nuclear war but also for his addiction to oil which happens to be the reason for this war.
oh by the way i am against the war

Partner pianomahnn

Mar 22, 2003, 8:20 PM
Post #3 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
the troops are just doing what that mutha f**king asre hole president is telling them.after all its not his sons who are going to die in an illegal war.he really needs assinating for the saftey of the planet.not only is he a real threat for a nuclear war but also for his addiction to oil which happens to be the reason for this war.
oh by the way i am against the war

Holy fucking hell.

Do you have a brain?

All action being taken right now has either been legitimized by the UN or the United States congress. Your illegal war comment is horribly inaccurate.

Oil is the reason for the war, you say. Prove it. Right now. I demand proof. Show the proof. Enlighten me to this knowledge which you seem to have yet almost no one else does.

Show me the fucking proof.

Partner one900johnnyk

Mar 22, 2003, 8:38 PM
Post #4 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

marks: i'm usually not one for getting into name calling fights w/people w/o knowing or discussing anything w/them at all.... but you're a frickin retard. if you think oil is the reason for the war (even a small reason) you are just proving your ignorance. sigh... i guess it's en vogue to protest the war. which sucks. but that's what happens w/a lot of protests i guess. many people who do not really know the issues. take an intro econ or finance course and understand the worth of that oil to the US (and i'm just talking monetarily, not even mentioning the geo political suicide we would commit were we to capture it.) vs the cost of the war. the scales are tipped, buddy...

understand your subject matter

bentsid: many people who are passionate about going to war are not able to enlist. in addition, were you to enlist now you would not see yourself in iraq during the war for certain. hmmm...

vertical_planar

Mar 22, 2003, 10:06 PM
Post #5 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
All action being taken right now has either been legitimized by the UN or the United States congress

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my god you are either joking or you are simply SO STUPID!
This War is legal!

The congress said it!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Partner pianomahnn

Mar 22, 2003, 10:45 PM
Post #6 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
All action being taken right now has either been legitimized by the UN or the United States congress

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my god you are either joking or you are simply SO STUPID!
This War is legal!

The congress said it!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Hmmmmmm.

The congress of the United States of America granted President George W. Bush the right to any military force necessary.

edit: Found the House document.

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.
AUTHORIZATION. The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United
States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to
(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat
posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq.

spydermonkey

Mar 23, 2003, 1:10 AM
Post #7 of 7 (199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sure, I live here in the U.S.A. and it affects me.

spyder

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook