RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

renobdarb

Jun 16, 2003, 4:35 AM
Post #1 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Re: Where is my thing? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Wow.

weedy

Jun 16, 2003, 4:28 AM
Post #2 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Where is my thing? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

How come lots of people have these things under their names that say that there good at boukldering or they work out like honermasters? butr my name doesnt have anything just weedy but i want it to say something like i use bongs! because they are pitons but also you can smoke from them. are other climbing gear used for getting high too? because when I read in the John Long book that they always carried bongs for wide crack I thought that was cool. So I want my name to say Weedy and then under that can it say Bonger?

renobdarb

Jun 16, 2003, 4:35 AM
Post #3 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow.

ptone

Jun 16, 2003, 4:40 AM
Post #4 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

deleted (just pretend, OK?)

ptone

Jun 16, 2003, 4:41 AM
Post #5 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:shock:
wow-stuck in the nightmare 'children of the corn' road to the same post!
Guess I better say something!

My karmic act 1 scene 1 and...
Unfortunately for all of us poor climbers on RC.com our control is limited to entering info only, tho the info we enter can be freely distributed throughout the many varied facets of this sprawling electronic metropolis, and thence spread thru the world far beyond the imaginings of any usual phenomenal power we might envisage using, probably even finding resting places in memory chips configured to spill our english drivel into liquid pools of foreign words, fading with a small fan noise into the dark still air of an alien land.
The answer you seek lies at the limit of your personal power, but may not be the answer you want. As you develop your relationship with this electronic behemoth and the wierdly faceless society within, you will continually add to the number of posts you present to us. As the literal numeric value of your contribution to our site rises, your undername slogan will evolve and change.
Soon grasshopper, you will be a boulderer, and many posts after, will rise to the level of onsite stud(ette), and even the coveted red-point maniac!!
But never, my friend, will you become roach, or bong-boy, or fatty-farmer, or bud-master.
That is for a differend place, a far-off site with no name, and no face...
...yet :twisted:

Peace,
-p

weedy

Jun 16, 2003, 4:42 AM
Post #6 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have to go now but will someone tell me how to do this and when i come back latter it can be sent to me or someone can just tell me here? also to put the things that are cool sayings underneath? help out and its good karma. and i'll puff you out if you come to my home crag cause my bro told me this site is good for meeting other climbers. Right now i can lead some 5.10's but falls a lot but get up to the top just using the rock but not cheating like using the bolts like I see here at Red rocks

Partner tyify

Jun 16, 2003, 5:38 AM
Post #7 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow weedy your going to be one hell of a climber..Puffing away on that pot while leading...Don't blame us if you get killed because of impaired judgement while smoking and climbing...

enigma

Jun 16, 2003, 6:00 AM
Post #8 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I have to go now but will someone tell me how to do this and when i come back latter it can be sent to me or someone can just tell me here? also to put the things that are cool sayings underneath? help out and its good karma. and i'll puff you out if you come to my home crag cause my bro told me this site is good for meeting other climbers. Right now i can lead some 5.10's but falls a lot but get up to the top just using the rock but not cheating like using the bolts like I see here at Red rocks

O.K, I'll try to help with the signature part, when you look at your profile you can add anything in, and it will show up underneath the line.
You've certainely been busy on your first day writing posts, if you keep writing them the underneath your name the title will change according to the amount of posts.
Be Careful,if you're serious about what your else you've been doing. :shock: (though I'm inclined to believe these posts are trolls). :idea:

duskerhu

Jun 16, 2003, 8:04 AM
Post #9 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

TROLL!!!

There aren't that many true stoners that are that completely stupid!

Good effort though weedy... You are somewhat humorous.

duskerhu

renobdarb

Jun 16, 2003, 1:06 PM
Post #10 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
My karmic act 1 scene 1 and...
Unfortunately for all of us poor climbers on RC.com our control is limited to entering info only, tho the info we enter can be freely distributed throughout the many varied facets of this sprawling electronic metropolis, and thence spread thru the world far beyond the imaginings of any usual phenomenal power we might envisage using, probably even finding resting places in memory chips configured to spill our english drivel into liquid pools of foreign words, fading with a small fan noise into the dark still air of an alien land.
The answer you seek lies at the limit of your personal power, but may not be the answer you want. As you develop your relationship with this electronic behemoth and the wierdly faceless society within, you will continually add to the number of posts you present to us. As the literal numeric value of your contribution to our site rises, your undername slogan will evolve and change.
Soon grasshopper, you will be a boulderer, and many posts after, will rise to the level of onsite stud(ette), and even the coveted red-point maniac!!
But never, my friend, will you become roach, or bong-boy, or fatty-farmer, or bud-master.
That is for a differend place, a far-off site with no name, and no face...
...yet :twisted:

Peace,
-p

yeah, what he said.

weedy

Jun 16, 2003, 5:51 PM
Post #11 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

watchyou callin names for? troll is not nice its someone that lives undera brige and doesn' clean themselves like i do. you try to use bihgger words and that makes me stoopid? i dont think so. i can climb pretty good and hard routes on lead. i even figured out how to put the piecves in and then gfall on them and they stay there. my mentor said that because i like climbing and im good that this place would be the best for me to learn better engklich and writeing people wouild be nice and help me figure out to make the things i say look cool like the other ones. just becuae i puff out dont mean shizzit cause when i go to the gunks i saw real famous climbers smoke it out and they did harder climbs than i did. you should come down to Northtown and say that troll shizzit and see if you last a minute with dat attitude cause my homies will take that right off your grill.

westside196

Jun 16, 2003, 5:59 PM
Post #12 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah I wasn't sure before, but after reading that last post......definite troll.

weedy

Jun 16, 2003, 6:25 PM
Post #13 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Troll this mf'er. why dont you come out here to North Las Vegas and come climbing with my lame trollin self. ill show you some trolls. you lame white piece of middle-class excuse for humanity. go eat some grilled cheesed on white bread with mayo you lame a** cracker. ill figure this out without you lame white boyz. you think you all computer litrate and that mean somethin? btring it to the hood like when you need your drugs, then you come by. but you dont wanna help nothin.

drkodos

Jun 16, 2003, 7:11 PM
Post #14 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

weedy,
go to your profile and find the box called "signature". Whatever you write in that box will appear beneath your posts if you "enable" (turn on) the feature that allows these "signatures" to be used.

I think that some of the other posters were trying to help, but didn't specify exactly what to do.

Also, if I come down to North town, can you hook me with a bag? :shock: :wink:

drkodos

weedy

Jun 16, 2003, 7:18 PM
Post #15 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

it still aint workin. I did it like you said and then made the thing say always on for it and it dont come up? is there something else i gotta do? or is it just another way you keepin me down not lettein me get my message out like all the other ppeeps.

weedy

Jun 16, 2003, 7:19 PM
Post #16 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

aww damn...ther it goes. that was bad! I thought that join wasn't doin it but now it is! thank yo drkodos and the other guy that was using the bigger words and now i can keep that shizzit there always?

gretchino

Jun 16, 2003, 7:36 PM
Post #17 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow... :shock:

dymondbak37

Jun 16, 2003, 8:20 PM
Post #18 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok, to get the kool little title under your name, here's what you gotta do. Reread that first part, then GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Repeat as necessary. You should be fine...

czarcastic

Jun 16, 2003, 9:08 PM
Post #19 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Holy Troll Batman...if not, I think I may even stop smoking weed if it makes me sound like that much of an idiot...actually I think you have to get hit in the head with a large rock to cause the amount of damage That Weedy is displaying.

mcfoley

Jun 16, 2003, 9:15 PM
Post #20 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

NORTH LAS VEGAS LIBRARY???? REALLY????

What about this quote from another post re THE GUNKS.

(posted by Hooker) (who is really WEEDY)

Who is an a$$hole and a liar for degrading this website through deception and lies

Curt,
correct.
There is no parallel.
This is a nice development. The only issue really, is whether or not the water table can handle an 18 hole golf course.

Also, the planned developement is actually smaller than what the developer has proposed. As always, they are floating more than they want. This way, when the get shot-down and scaled back, they still get to go forward.

Most of these people spewing have no clue.

As a land owner in the area, and long time Gunkie, I find it interesting that most of the people spewing are
NOT landowners, nor residents. They are weekend hosers that use the Gunks for their own purposes. As long as they get what they need, they don't mind stepping on someone else's toes.

If all you sh&t's are against developement, stop going up there in the first place. Where do you think all those houses that are already there came from? Did they spring out of the ground? or did someone develope them?

Let's hear from some more land owners. Not just from a bunch of whiny liberal Nimbys.....

ptone

Jun 16, 2003, 9:23 PM
Post #21 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:roll:

whitefingers

Jun 16, 2003, 10:43 PM
Post #22 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Things that make ya go "huh?"

pinkamy

Jun 17, 2003, 1:09 AM
Post #23 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What does troll mean? :( :?:

no_limit

Jun 17, 2003, 1:14 AM
Post #24 of 24 (2558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't think he knows what a bong is!!! :D :D :D LOLHAHAHAHAHA

This is a bong

http://www.gx.starvedrockoutfitters.com/...0000001/smc_bong.jpg

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook