RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

eowyn1025

Jul 6, 2003, 3:56 AM
Post #1 of 3 (799 views)
Shortcut

another chick hooked!!!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just took my best friend climbing for the first time tonight and she loves it! we went to our local gym and basically had the place to ourselves except for about 5 other people...so they put up the slackline and we played around on that for a while after we'd climbed for 2 hours...climbed around on their bench and on their barstools...basically had the biggest blast! so now that she's discovered how much fun it is, i think maybe she'll ditch her boyfriend for a few more girls nights out and we can go CLIMB!! anyway, i'm so pumped tonight (as i always am after climbing) and had to talk about it.

calliope

Jul 6, 2003, 3:48 PM
Post #2 of 3 (799 views)
Shortcut

Re: another chick hooked!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You're really lucky. I joined the climbing gym to meet new people who actually want to do the sorts of things I enjoy. My friends' version of a good time is baking in the sun.

So far so good. I've met another new climber through the gym, and we're wading into it together.

sroehlk

Jul 7, 2003, 12:30 AM
Post #3 of 3 (799 views)
Shortcut

Re: another chick hooked!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Congrats on getting another girl hooked!! We need more out there. Every once in awhile a few of us girls go out climbing and get ALL the attention at the crag. :lol: Guys can't believe girls would go out on there on there own :D

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook