First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

charley

Aug 19, 2003, 10:32 AM
Post #1 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

twosday coffee
Report this Post
Can't Post

sup. It's a bit early, most of you are prolly still in bed or no where close to being at work. Getting ready for work at this hour is why I can post at five that I have the lawn mowed. Have a coffee and I'll talk to ya this afternoon.

justsendingits

Aug 19, 2003, 10:35 AM
Post #2 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Re: twosday coffee [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Morning all can't decide weather to have one big cup or two medium's.

Does coach lurk the coffee thread any more?

coach

Aug 19, 2003, 12:59 PM
Post #3 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rich,
I check in when work allows a few minutes. :lol:

Set me up a large, strong one this morning.

Climb On

Partner wideguy

Aug 19, 2003, 1:21 PM
Post #4 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Getting ready for work at this hour is why I can post at five that I have the lawn mowed. Have a coffee and I'll talk to ya this afternoon.

You mow your lawn at 5:00 AM?!?! Hope your neighbors aren't close.

Gimme a Extra large today, if you please. gonna be a long one.

arrettinator

Aug 19, 2003, 2:02 PM
Post #5 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Morning yinz.
Holy up early batman. :shock:
I woke up at 6:30 and I thought that was early.
Went scouting for boulders again yesterday.
Found small stuff, but didn't trapes too far into the woods.
It was an hour hike just to get to the little ones.
Saw a huge buck.
Too bad I don't hunt anymore.
Looks like another nice day for today.

darkside

Aug 19, 2003, 2:28 PM
Post #6 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just checking in to see if anyone put a pot of Earl Grey on to brew. I have a shitload to do and the sooner I get it done the sooner I can hit the road for a month. Maybe an early start tomorrow is in order :roll:

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 2:30 PM
Post #7 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

morning folks: Charley you mow at 5:00 AM !!!! Glad you're not my neighbor. the other Charlie
Ryan countdown...?? You still going to coopers

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 2:32 PM
Post #8 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Just checking in to see if anyone put a pot of Earl Grey on to brew. I have a shitload to do and the sooner I get it done the sooner I can hit the road for a month. Maybe an early start tomorrow is in order :roll:

Hey darksides Didn't i read somewhere that you lost your job and were traveling around the country dirtbaggin' it?

darkside

Aug 19, 2003, 2:42 PM
Post #9 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Done a couple of trips to Quebec and plenty of local climbing but now it's time for something more substantial. I should be heading west within the next day. I'll be back in a month or so but may be able to periodically post to the thread I've been keeping.

climbs4fun

Aug 19, 2003, 2:46 PM
Post #10 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

morning everybody. Stayed up too late last night. Wheels were turning too loudly for me to sleep apparently. Already on my second cup O coffee and I've been here just around 15 minutes. Holy crap this is gonna be a long day!!!!!! :shock:

winter

Aug 19, 2003, 2:49 PM
Post #11 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Morning kids, feel like I was hit by a mac truck in my sleep. uggh, this is going to be a crap day at work, I feel like I might vomit sometime soon. Yuck, maybe I have the flu. Going climbing tonight, that should help.

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 3:02 PM
Post #12 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

We in the east have finally got a few days of sunshine. We really needed the Vit D. It's going to last (hopefully) through the weekend. Climbing should be good.
Enjoy your trip out west Darkside.
Winter you may have gotten what madriver got. Just ask my daughter...projectile was the adjective that best describes it. You better have you belayer wear a helmet.

arrettinator

Aug 19, 2003, 3:04 PM
Post #13 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Charlie, I'm still going to Cooper's. Rain or shine.
I just wanna get out of Indiana.
The students are coming back and the Fair is next week.
It's gonna be nuts in town.

Winter, hope you feel better.

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 3:17 PM
Post #14 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ryan Why is it that Penn has to use other state names as their cities (Indianna,Ohioville, California, Wyoming). They need a little creativity..don't ya think? I guess it's better than to live in Indianna, Pa than Intercourse,PA. What were they thinking?? Like whose gonna move to Intercourse, PA. They would probably be banned on this site. Charlie

arrettinator

Aug 19, 2003, 3:29 PM
Post #15 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Ryan Why is it that Penn has to use other state names as their cities (Indianna,Ohioville, California, Wyoming). They need a little creativity..don't ya think? I guess it's better than to live in Indianna, Pa than Intercourse,PA. What were they thinking?? Like whose gonna move to Intercourse, PA. They would probably be banned on this site. Charlie
Heh
It's Amish country, too.
I believe it's in Middlesex County (I am not joking either)
And, you can only get to Paradise, PA by going through Intercourse,
SO, the only way to Paradise is through Intercourse in Middlesex.

Partner wideguy

Aug 19, 2003, 3:39 PM
Post #16 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But of course, doesn't everyone know that?

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 3:41 PM
Post #17 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Heh
It's Amish country, too.

Really!! That's a road trip for sure. Who would have thought the Amish had a great sense of humor. What do you do without electricity in the winter in Intercourse PA.

wishiwaswest

Aug 19, 2003, 4:28 PM
Post #18 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Heh
It's Amish country, too.

Really!! That's a road trip for sure. Who would have thought the Amish had a great sense of humor. What do you do without electricity in the winter in Intercourse PA.

From what I understand, the measure of static electricity is abnormally high in the area in the winter. This is usually caused by friction - ummmm so the conclusion would be - hmmmmm - they all must have wall-to-wall carpeting????

OMG - I'm outta coffee!!!!!

arrettinator

Aug 19, 2003, 4:35 PM
Post #19 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My one friend is from Middlesex County.
His bank is Blue Balls National Bank.

I think Intercourse is in Lancaster County, though.
I don't feel like looking it up.

Partner wideguy

Aug 19, 2003, 4:38 PM
Post #20 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

A guy I work with says you can take the train from Blue Balls through Intercourse and get off in Paradise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even funnier if it's true

wishiwaswest

Aug 19, 2003, 4:42 PM
Post #21 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well I found a can of Brandy a L'Orange coffee in the pantry - now maybe if I use a lot of Bailey's I can drown out the L'orange part and make it drinkable???

Oh - and GOOD MORNING - don't come round these parts too often, but there aren't any good flame threads going on out there :lol: And I REALLY need coffee today - in the worse way - a necessity - and the kids are still asleep

Oh and I am now the proud grandparent of a corn snake and a hamster and the hamster is NOT being bred for food for the snake - so don't even think it!

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 5:22 PM
Post #22 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Well I found a can of Brandy a L'Orange coffee in the pantry - now maybe if I use a lot of Bailey's I can drown out the L'orange part and make it drinkable???

Oh - and GOOD MORNING - don't come round these parts too often, but there aren't any good flame threads going on out there :lol: And I REALLY need coffee today - in the worse way - a necessity - and the kids are still asleep

Oh and I am now the proud grandparent of a corn snake and a hamster and the hamster is NOT being bred for food for the snake - so don't even think it!

The kids are still asleep!! Where do you live...Hawaii. It's 1:30 EST. Wake them up:-) Actually I'm jealous.

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 5:27 PM
Post #23 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Heh
It's Amish country, too.

From what I understand, the measure of static electricity is abnormally high in the area in the winter. This is usually caused by friction - ummmm so the conclusion would be - hmmmmm - they all must have wall-to-wall carpeting????

OMG - I'm outta coffee!!!!!

If this is what the Amish do during the winter in PA, I wonder what went on in the NE during the balckout. I think the maternity wards will be full in 9 months. I'm just saying...

wishiwaswest

Aug 19, 2003, 5:37 PM
Post #24 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

The kids are still asleep!! Where do you live...Hawaii. It's 1:30 EST. Wake them up:-) Actually I'm jealous.

Only 10:30am here PST - my kids are on their own time these days ie. going to bed at 11PM and sleeping until 11am - which suits me fine 'cause that gives me the whole morning to unpack boxes unaccompanied by "Mommy this" and "mommy that" - they will have a rude awakening come Sept. 3rd though! they'll have to be outta the house by 7:45am to get to school on-time! HEHEHEHEHEHE :twisted:

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 5:54 PM
Post #25 of 68 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Only 10:30am here PST - my kids are on their own time these days ie. going to bed at 11PM and sleeping until 11am - which suits me fine 'cause that gives me the whole morning to unpack boxes unaccompanied by "Mommy this" and "mommy that" - they will have a rude awakening come Sept. 3rd though! they'll have to be outta the house by 7:45am to get to school on-time! HEHEHEHEHEHE :twisted:

I hear ya. Don't wake a sleeping giant! schools back here start next week. I hate that first week of school. Lots of grumpy kids. I really feel for the teachers. I think in Western N.C. they went back on the 7th of August.
Sounds like you just moved out there. Where did you end up?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook