I'm thinking about getting something pierced, perhaps a nipple. :shock:

climbs4fun

Aug 19, 2003, 12:11 AM
Post #2 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Re: body piercing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ask Hangerlessbolt. I hear both of his are pierced.

overlord

Aug 19, 2003, 6:48 AM
Post #3 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i had my nipple pierced. without anesthetics. it hurts like hell.

shortfatoldguy

Aug 19, 2003, 12:37 PM
Post #4 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
When did you have it done? I've been thinking for a while of having mine done. Just wondering how long the pain will last.

danooguy

Aug 19, 2003, 1:01 PM
Post #5 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This is starting to sound like that Billy Crystal skit.

"I hate when that happens."

"Hey, wanna come over to my place tonight? I just got some new dental tools."

"Okay."

shortfatoldguy

Aug 19, 2003, 1:46 PM
Post #6 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

No, no... I'm told by reliable sources that getting your nipples pierced can lay down a neural pathway straight from your tits to your genitalia. Sounds fun.

mother_sheep

Aug 19, 2003, 4:43 PM
Post #7 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

No, no... I'm told by reliable sources that getting your nipples pierced can lay down a neural pathway straight from your tits to your genitalia. Sounds fun.

My interest is peaked!!!! Women are like that without the piercings though. Jealous?

hangerlessbolt

Aug 19, 2003, 5:51 PM
Post #8 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

;)

Nipple piercings…as second-hand knowledge from those who have had their nipples and genitals piereced…is the more painful of the two.

It was painful in my left nipple and damn near unbearable in my right…felt like he struck a full-body nerve…to which I replied with a mumble…”phuck…”

Put it this way…having candle wax poured on my body for several minutes (different incidence) was less painful.

As far as how long it takes to truly heal…anywhere from a year to two years.
There will be days, months later, where they feel ok…and then you’ll catch them on something or maybe your girlfriend gets a little over-zealous and accidentally rips one…then it starts all over.

I started with hoops…then got these rad little blue women that swing from silver barbells…they got snagged on everything…then I got nipple shields with spikes…look way cool…but again get snagged on everything…so then I went to just barbells…but they were a bit too long and, guess what, got snagged in my bed sheets. So FINALLY…I have narrower barbells that seem to work just fine. I change them out depending on the occasion and who’s going to be seeing them, but for day-to-day…it’s the barbells.

Good luck and happy piercings~

-Hanger

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 19, 2003, 5:53 PM
Post #9 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Nice to see you replied to this thread Robert... But I was kinda hoping that you'd reply to the thread asking for pics from your Phat Friday. :wink:

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 6:12 PM
Post #10 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
;)

Nipple piercingsas second-hand knowledge from those who have had their nipples and genitals pierecedis the more painful of the two.

It was painful in my left nipple and damn near unbearable in my rightfelt like he struck a full-body nerveto which I replied with a mumblephuck

Put it this wayhaving candle wax poured on my body for several minutes (different incidence) was less painful.

As far as how long it takes to truly healanywhere from a year to two years.
There will be days, months later, where they feel okand then youll catch them on something or maybe your girlfriend gets a little over-zealous and accidentally rips onethen it starts all over.

I started with hoopsthen got these rad little blue women that swing from silver barbellsthey got snagged on everythingthen I got nipple shields with spikeslook way coolbut again get snagged on everythingso then I went to just barbellsbut they were a bit too long and, guess what, got snagged in my bed sheets. So FINALLYI have narrower barbells that seem to work just fine. I change them out depending on the occasion and whos going to be seeing them, but for day-to-dayits the barbells.

Good luck and happy piercings~

-Hanger

Dang! sounds bad at best. My friend (hospital therapist) Told me of piercings gone bad. You guys don't even want to know. Charlie

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 19, 2003, 6:27 PM
Post #11 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

a friend of mine got hers pierced and said (with great enthusiasm) that it felt like having really tight nipple clamps hanging off them for days .. whatever floats your boat, i guess.

i used to date a guy who's more conservative than i and would give him a hard time about the possibility of me getting something pierced, but i honestly dont see myself doing anything more exotic than oddball ear piercings .. and those arent really high on the scale.

winter

Aug 19, 2003, 7:27 PM
Post #12 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this....but metal in my teeth really turns me on, so yeah, I'm all for boys with nipple piercings. If I weren't such a total pansy, I'm sure I would have more myself, but alas, getting my belly button done was enough for me. Even with that though, I love the sensation of the skin over the metal. Just me, but maybe more people think so but they are just too conservative to say. I also don't think the belly rings are for gay guys only, I would dig it if I knew someone who had one. It's a less painfull alternative to the nipples.

charrock

Aug 19, 2003, 7:56 PM
Post #13 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this....but metal in my teeth really turns me on, .

I heard/read (can't remember) 'sex experts' say that fetishes run in generations. My generations (born in the 50's) were/are into plastic. Plastic came into being in hte 50's and 60's so maybe this is why. I don't understand this either but to each their own. So maybe your generation's fetish is metal. I'm old, I just like good old skin on skin. I'll take my cane and hobble back to the back of the room. Charlie

givemeshorebreak

Aug 19, 2003, 8:18 PM
Post #14 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

White, middle class male, age 20 yrs. Likes to rockclimb.
Got both my nipples pierced a year ago, I love them. It's give and take on the sensitivity issue, some people say that they lost all feeling, some say that they are constantly horny when they get rubbed a bit...for me it didn't change too much but i know for sure that it feels a whole lot better when they get a little rubbin'.
I've had the barbells and the hoops, and in my experience the hoops tend not to get "caught" on things as much as the barbells.
Let's dispell a few myths here though. Once you get the nips pierced, yes they are obviously more sore than usual when they are healing. However, they are not as fragile as people make then out to be. Nipple skin is like freakin leather and tough as all get out, so unless someone gets a really good hold on whatever you have them pierced with and gives it a hard yank, they are not going to rip out of your flesh. On a dare I hung flower pressing magnets from the hoops in mine for a minute. Each one weighed about 3 lbs. :shock: No side effects and it didn't hurt. Thats just me though.
It took about 6 months for mine to fully heal up and develop the neccessary callouses. Now, I have no qualms about wrestling around with my buddies or playing basketball with my shirt off or climbing for that matter with my shirt off (think about the fall potential and if a hoop caught on the rock :shock: ). Infection is a serious issue though and both of my nips have each gotten a minor infection for up to a week at a time. It did make them a bit sore and yes there was a bit of pus. All i did was clean them every day with warm water and antibacterial soap, and then apply liberal amounts of Neosporin to the nipple. Infections cleared up 2-3 days later and no problem.
Personally I would highly reccomend getting nipples pierced over anything onteh face if it is your first piercing. These were mine and if you think about it, although it seems a little more extreme than say getting your ear pierced, nipples you can cover anytime with a shirt and no one knows you have them if you don't take your shirt off. Whereas with an ear piercing, everyone can see it no matter what you do.
Just my take on it.
Peace, and happy piercing.

bakedjake

Aug 19, 2003, 10:29 PM
Post #15 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i pierced one of my nipples and did it myself. it took every bit of strength i had and 3 attempts before i finally pentrated through to the other side. phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it ain't no comparison to and ear piercing.

peas

Aug 19, 2003, 10:42 PM
Post #16 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have had both nipples pierced, my tongue and the middle of my nose (septum). Out of all of them, I liked the nipples the best. The pain that you go through for each type of piercing is different for each. Nipple pain was kind of all over, deep, but bearable. Similar to tongue piercing pain. Nose piercing pain was sharp, made me squirm and seemed way worse than the other two areas. Once the nose was over, it was over though. The nipples and tongue kind of throbbed for a couple days.

Pleasure wise, the nipples were great. I'd highly recommend them. The other two were fairly useless apart from cosmetics.

I took all of my piercings out a while ago for different reasons. Tongue was annoying. Nose was something I didn't like the look of after a while. Nipples were very fun, but kept getting infected and I didn't want to deal with them anymore.

Have fun.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 20, 2003, 1:54 AM
Post #17 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I'm old, I just like good old skin on skin. I'll take my cane and hobble back to the back of the room. Charlie

hahah ... that's entirely too cute. btw, do you need help sitting down so that you dont throw your back out??

/snicker/

hehehe.

overlord

Aug 20, 2003, 7:58 AM
Post #18 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
When did you have it done? I've been thinking for a while of having mine done. Just wondering how long the pain will last.

i think it was last september. it didnt hurt wery long, just a couple of minutes. and it hurt a little when i had the medical piercing changed for an ordinary one a week later. if you get a normal piercing in the firs time (theyre a little thicker than medical ones) itll hur a little more, but only once. and i reccomend you to have a thinner one first and change it after a week (it hurts a little, but dont wait too long before changing becasue than itll hurt a lot. one week is optimal).

and if you go to an experience piercer (wich i strongly reccoemnd) he will be done with piercing in 15sec, with the change in less than 10sec. just grind your teeth a little and youll be OK. OH, mine didnt get infected, so the pain lasted only a few mins. but if it does get infected... that must hurt.

charrock

Aug 20, 2003, 10:52 AM
Post #19 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I'm old, I just like good old skin on skin. I'll take my cane and hobble back to the back of the room. Charlie

hahah ... that's entirely too cute. btw, do you need help sitting down so that you dont throw your back out??

/snicker/

hehehe.

I can sit down all by myself, thank you....tho' I may need a little help getting up.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 20, 2003, 1:20 PM
Post #20 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

haha .. well, let me know when you need to stand up again, and i'll help out. (i help my grandma with this sort of stuff all the time .. hehehehe)

rockhugger

Aug 21, 2003, 2:55 AM
Post #21 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I went and got my nipple pierced.It hurt for about two hours after. :cry:
The girl who did it says "Now take a deep breath and hold it and she jammed this freakin' steel rod into my small nip,her words.

overlord

Aug 21, 2003, 12:53 PM
Post #22 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

now, just keep the bandage on and dont tuch it with your dirty finger unless you want to get an infection, ots not really serious, but it hurts. if it happes have your MD perscribe you an antibiotic paste to put on it. if its serious, consider getting the piercing out. i had one or two minor infections, but its ok now. youll just have to clean it every one or two weeks for about 8 months. that type of celaning means getting the piercing out and throughly cleanin it with a desinfectant (make sure you desinfect your hands and skin before doing this).

and clean the piercing by soaking a hankerchief (dont use cottonwool because it can irritate the wound) or a piece of bandage in alcohol (or a similar disinfectant) and just wipe the part sticking out and the skin around it. maybe pour a little of it iver the wound and gently pull so some gets inside and stings a little. if you have a ring, you can try to rotate it after you have cleaned it so you can clean the inside part too. but dont do this for at least a day after you got it. just keep the original bandage on. and put a fresh bandage on after cleaning.

Partner missedyno

Aug 21, 2003, 12:57 PM
Post #23 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i got my nose pierced, i really like it.

for a while afterwards i had to soak it in a salt and water mix ... i forget for how long... 10 mins? 15 mins?

think about it... soaking your nose. my partner laughed at me ... sitting at the kitchen table with my nose in a bowl of salt water....

i had my navel pierced but hated it. too much maintenance. if i want to pay that much attention to something, i'll get a pet.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 21, 2003, 6:44 PM
Post #24 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

haha .. that's great, jess.

pehperboy

Aug 21, 2003, 8:05 PM
Post #25 of 39 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

My interest is peaked!!!! Women are like that without the piercings though. Jealous?

Nope, not jealous in the least. Just rather enjoy participating in the process... :D

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook