cerikpete

Aug 26, 2003, 3:13 PM
Post #26 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Re: Kareoke Tuesday CAFE!!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Mornin all!

Oh and I'm almost positive the rabbit was just trying to climb out. I'd bet money on it anyway.

Might try some climbing on Monday, we shall see (I think Melissa forgot we have Monday off or something).

winter

Aug 26, 2003, 3:20 PM
Post #27 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Morning, only 2 work days left, right on right on. Hope everyone is taking a 4 day weekend...it's the last long weekend of summer so you should. CLimbing lots this weekend, coupled with some heavy drinking should be excellent.
Have fun at work today kids, I have so much to do I won't even be around.

Partner wideguy

Aug 26, 2003, 3:25 PM
Post #28 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
wideguy:

dude!! cold shower!! :roll:

I thought you pitched for the other team, anywho! :shock:

*careful or I"ll sic my man on ya!

(oh, NO, nm..change that!! you'd like that, now wouldn't ya)

yep, you need a cold shower!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry no showers here at work. You're all stuck with me. I don't know what it is, something in my brain not wired right. Just can't help myself.

Send you man on over, I'll take him climbing and get him absolutely POLUTTED afterwards. He should be sober by the time his plane lands back on the left coast. :D

cerikpete

Aug 26, 2003, 3:29 PM
Post #29 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ooooh flying drunk. Must be weird. Anyone ever do it? (Hopefully as passenger, not as pilot.)

mwbtle

Aug 26, 2003, 3:33 PM
Post #30 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Ooooh flying drunk. Must be weird. Anyone ever do it? (Hopefully as passenger, not as pilot.)

...a college roommate did it on the way to Russia. she was russian though, so it was ok. :)
she said it was fun, kept her from being bored.

...does being airborn while falling over count?????

Partner wideguy

Aug 26, 2003, 3:34 PM
Post #31 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Many times. Cheap flights always have layovers. Most dangerous words ever uttered in an airport bar?

"Would you like to make that a double for only a dollar more?"

darkside

Aug 26, 2003, 3:34 PM
Post #32 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Oh one more thing. At the risk of getting my ass whooped....

Nike, PLEASE stop telling us about "Trimming your hedges." The energy required to keep from being a total perv is REALLY taking away from my focus at work. Aren't ther several other threads going somewhere about "Hedge trimming?" :wink: :wink:

Sorry my inner 12 yr. old got the better of me... :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nikegirl, what makes you think he wouldn't like the cold shower too :twisted: I'll be out to check your hedges after spending a week or so in Squamish, I'll PM or call closer to the time though.

Morning all. Feeling much better than last night :D amazing what a couple of hours kip will do. I haven't even had a morning shower yet.
Hangerless, here's a couple of advil :P

Well I'm hoping to be climbing in Squamish before the weekend so for all you desk jockeys..... quit your jobs and climb :twisted: Every day is a 4-day weekend for me 8)

GTG and get me some bacon and eggs before hitting the road for Vancouver. Have fun all.

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 3:46 PM
Post #33 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Full of ladies today...until Chad scares them away. And I too have lots of work to do. TThey fixed my microscope and I finally finished all the bullsh1t Govmint paper work. So less computer time and more scope time. Charlie

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 3:49 PM
Post #34 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, so it's light out, now...I literally ended because it started to get dark.

MY hedges are hillarious!!!!

a little wavey :P

LOL!!

gonna hafta clean em up, today after work, then...

One good thing, trade!
I do a trade for massage
I got so caught up in the hedge,I forgot my appointment last night!!:shock:

I called her, apologized like NO tomorrow, It's so unlike me to forget.
she schedualed me later in the eve, perfect timeing after a day like that. hedgeing. So, i'm better off than if i didn't have a massage.
but still? I"M TOAST!! :!:

yep, i love trade!!

Here the trade: I send my son to trim your hedges(he does mine), you give me a massage. charlie
PS you cover plane fare

Partner wideguy

Aug 26, 2003, 3:51 PM
Post #35 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Full of ladies today...until Chad scares them away. Charlie

Sorry bout that.... :oops: :oops:

although I have a hunch it wasn't just me. I don't think any of the ladies here are real shrinking violets.

mwbtle

Aug 26, 2003, 3:59 PM
Post #36 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Full of ladies today...until Chad scares them away.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA,

if I was you, I'd be more worried about the "ladies" scaring you off......

psst...will discussion of rat balls get me banned?????

*BOPBOPBOP*

:maniacal laughter:

well I'm off to lunch....hehehehe

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 4:07 PM
Post #37 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA,

*BOPBOPBOP*

Let's hear about the balls after lunch. Earlier in the week there was a short story of sheep romance so I think rat balls will be OK....but after lunch Charlie

Partner wideguy

Aug 26, 2003, 4:31 PM
Post #38 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA,

*BOPBOPBOP*

See Melissa, I knew I could count on you. Ever since you and Erica stopped coming around so much it seems all the men here have come under the impression that any discussion of anything risque will be met poorly by the women. BORING!!!!!!

erica44

Aug 26, 2003, 4:40 PM
Post #39 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
See Melissa, I knew I could count on you. Ever since you and Erica stopped coming around so much it seems all the men here have come under the impression that any discussion of anything risque will be met poorly by the women. BORING!!!!!!

risque schmique. I think I will take that as a compliment. I could talk about more of nyc trip but I will just leave it up to everyones imagination. plus I am still trying to make sure I am not imagining things from sat. night. :oops: :oops:

Erica

Partner wideguy

Aug 26, 2003, 4:46 PM
Post #40 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
risque schmique. I think I will take that as a compliment. I could talk about more of nyc trip but I will just leave it up to everyones imagination. plus I am still trying to make sure I am not imagining things from sat. night. :oops: :oops:

Erica

Did it involve Whipped cream and Gary Coleman impersonators? :twisted: :twisted:

erica44

Aug 26, 2003, 5:03 PM
Post #41 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Erica

Did it involve Whipped cream and Gary Coleman impersonators? :twisted: :twisted:

somehow that does not turn me on at all. nope actually quite disturbing actually. no, whipped cream but shots of tequila and 99 bananas.

erica

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 5:04 PM
Post #42 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA,

*BOPBOPBOP*

Wait a minute: When I stated ladies I was not referring to Melissa. Now Erica let's here about NY. You're not one of those that says" Have you heard about...oh no wait . I can't tell you it's a secret" type. Spit it out

erica44

Aug 26, 2003, 5:15 PM
Post #43 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok fine, sat. night we all went to coyote ugly saloon. and it was the shiit. but at the hotel we bought a bottle of 99 bananas and took shots. this stuff is 99 proof. so needless the say I was blitzed before I got to the bar, which was weird for me. anywho, I was pretty much living it up and having a blast. so much in fact, that the coyotes (female bartenders) called me to get up on the bar and dance. for some strange reason, I told her "I am not drunk enough yet" which was a total lie. well my nice guy friends pushed me up to the bar and I got up there. then the coyote told me to get on my knees. that was weird but I did, and she proceeded to take her own shot of tequila and then she gave it to me from her mouth. but let me clear for the record, we did not touch any parts of our bodies together. that was the first thing I said when I got off the bar, after I danced, to my friends. "WE DIDN"T TOUCH" It didn't matter though. they said it was hot and they made fun of me about it the rest of the weekend. the rest of the night I danced a few more times on the bar and hun with a bachelorette party and then went to another bar at the end of the night. got back to the hotel around 3:30.

there thats my story and I am sticking to it. sunday was fun too, but not as lucrative as sat. night. ok lemme have it guys.

erica

Partner wideguy

Aug 26, 2003, 5:16 PM
Post #44 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Wait a minute: When I stated ladies I was not referring to Melissa.

What and Melissa's not a lady?!?!?!?!

Why I oughtta......!! :evil: :evil:

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 5:36 PM
Post #45 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
ok fine, sat. night we all went to coyote ugly saloon. and it was the shiit. but at the hotel we bought a bottle of 99 bananas and took shots. this stuff is 99 proof. so needless the say I was blitzed before I got to the bar, which was weird for me. anywho, I was pretty much living it up and having a blast. so much in fact, that the coyotes (female bartenders) called me to get up on the bar and dance. for some strange reason, I told her "I am not drunk enough yet" which was a total lie. well my nice guy friends pushed me up to the bar and I got up there. then the coyote told me to get on my knees. that was weird but I did, and she proceeded to take her own shot of tequila and then she gave it to me from her mouth. but let me clear for the record, we did not touch any parts of our bodies together. that was the first thing I said when I got off the bar, after I danced, to my friends. "WE DIDN"T TOUCH" It didn't matter though. they said it was hot and they made fun of me about it the rest of the weekend. the rest of the night I danced a few more times on the bar and hun with a bachelorette party and then went to another bar at the end of the night. got back to the hotel around 3:30.

there thats my story and I am sticking to it. sunday was fun too, but not as lucrative as sat. night. ok lemme have it guys.

erica

I think you also lose the status of lady. Dancing on a bar!! Drinking tequila from the mouth of another "LADY"!!! That is hot. Got any pictures! That would make a good profile pix. My Saturday nite was pale by comparrison. A bottle of 99 bananas sounds obscene. Then again i'm old. I'll hobble to the back of the room. But thanks for the story. Charlie

mwbtle

Aug 26, 2003, 5:40 PM
Post #46 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah! I'm all lady, buster!

ok, so rat balls. (for the 5th time)

my friend used to do science experiments with rats, specifically brain changes with castration...to see how much effect the testosterone has on the brain.
So they castrated some of the rats, and then had others as controls. The controls needed as much trauma as the castrated rats, so they did pseudocastrations, popped the balls out of the sac mushed them around a bit for stress, and then put them back and sewed the rats back up.

when she told me this, I got this image of her taking out two little balls on a string, bopping them together like she was bashing two spoons together, and then putting them back...

FUNNIEST IMAGE EVER! BOPBOPBOP! eeeheeeheeheeheehee....:D

oh yeah...and erica...you know you enjoyed it....... :twisted:

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 5:41 PM
Post #47 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Wait a minute: When I stated ladies I was not referring to Melissa.

What and Melissa's not a lady?!?!?!?!

Why I oughtta......!! :evil: :evil:

She digs rat balls, need I say more. At least she doesn't drink tequila from another womans mouth. Well maybe she does or at least will try. This could be a new activity at gatherings. we'll have to come up with a name. Any ideas

charrock

Aug 26, 2003, 5:44 PM
Post #48 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Yeah! I'm all lady, buster!

ok, so rat balls. (for the 5th time)

my friend used to do science experiments with rats, specifically brain changes with castration...to see how much effect the testosterone has on the brain.
So they castrated some of the rats, and then had others as controls. The controls needed as much trauma as the castrated rats, so they did pseudocastrations, popped the balls out of the sac mushed them around a bit for stress, and then put them back and sewed the rats back up.

when she told me this, I got this image of her taking out two little balls on a string, bopping them together like she was bashing two spoons together, and then putting them back...

FUNNIEST IMAGE EVER! BOPBOPBOP! eeeheeeheeheeheehee....:D

I'm sitting here reading this and crossing my legs tightly. there was nothing pseudo about those castrations. You ain't kidding about stress. I'm glad you waited for after lunch. Now about drinking tequila from Erica...you in?

ezjay40

Aug 26, 2003, 5:46 PM
Post #49 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry Traves
Pm wouldn't work
Put yah
seneca real nice , multi. pitch stuff that will Blow u away .

Speaking of which > Blow that Girl off and head up Friday nite !

I got a radio and u can get layed anytime !

Seya Friday nite , what like one two maybe !

mwbtle

Aug 26, 2003, 5:47 PM
Post #50 of 222 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't drink tequila.

I'm a whiskey/scotch/gin kinda girl.

and I don't think erica would let me do a body or mouth shot off of her. :) Last I heard she turned down all sorts of offers of female/female showers even.... :)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook