Premier Sponsor:

pinnaclechick

Apr 1, 2004, 4:47 PM
Post #1 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

So the gurl
Report this Post
Can't Post

next to me don't take the staples out of her invoices before she puts her batches (batches of invoices) on the little table to be filed. Well the dude that files don't know that, and he files them. Later, someone's wandering around bored and so the gurl next to me says 'you can go get all my batches from the previous 3 months and take the staples out of them for me cuz I'm to lazy to', so the bored chick does just that. So then when she gets done with them, she puts them back on the little table to be filed. Well here comes the dude who files stuff going 'WTF are all these piles of invoices doing here to be filed??', and the gurls all say they done had them out taking the staples out of them, now they put them back on the table so's he can file them again.. He gets all puffed up like a frawg and says 'well damn, why can't YOU re-file them since you took them out of the cabinets after I filed them?' and they all look at him like why is he complaining, his job is to file them. So then there's this huge explosion in which the file dude says 'yall are a buncha pooheads' and he stomps off and starts throwing stuff around, and then the gurl who took all the staples out and put the batches back in the pile gets all puffed up like a frawg too and she stomps over to the files and starts throwing stuff around saying 'fine, I'll help, you happy? You happy??', meanwhile the gurl who is the guilty party cuz she started it all by not following procedure and taking the damn staples out in the first place is just sittin there like a lump, and purdy soon everyone's walkin around like a bunch of curr dogs with the hair raised on their necks and another gurl is struttin around like a nervous hen and clucking that if we all came in and had prayer group first thing every morning none of this would happen, and it's so fukkin stupid all I can do is sit here with a shit-eating grin on my face.

This is big drama, had to share. I think we've got job openings coming, PM me if interested, I can put in a good word.

arrettinator

Apr 1, 2004, 4:58 PM
Post #2 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

Re: So the gurl [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Where do you work?
Sounds like fun.
Not really, though.

raindog

Apr 1, 2004, 7:32 PM
Post #3 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

you spelled "girl" wrong

-Jeff

Partner j_ung

Apr 1, 2004, 7:42 PM
Post #4 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was told that I could play the radio for two hours or less everyday as long as I don't turn the volume up too loud and that's my stapler.

Name the movie!

cupton

Apr 1, 2004, 7:51 PM
Post #5 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Office Space

sounds like a fabulous time to me. i work alone in room with no windows so i get no drama.

chupa

Apr 2, 2004, 3:04 AM
Post #6 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll put strychnine in the guacamole

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me: