ginerbiner

Apr 24, 2004, 3:41 AM
Post #26 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Re: Ghost's real or not real? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If you really want to see a ghost check out www.allstays.com/haunted
This website lists hotels and inns that are haunted. I had friends who stayed at the Myrtle in Louisianna for one night (originally booked for the weekend). They went there purposefully to see ghosts. Guess why they left? Yep. They were afraid to spend one more night after seeing the ghosts of little kids. :shock: Fact, man. Tis true. :shock: :shock:

timstich

Apr 24, 2004, 2:13 PM
Post #27 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Those of you out there with infant children, I'd like to propose an experiment for you. You can report back in a few years with the results. In any case, start talking in hushed, frightened voices to your children about the terrible floating cabbageman. Tell them he visits them at night and bites their heads off. Draw pictures of the cabbageman for them and act afraid at the grocery store near them. Tell me later if anyone has an vision of this image.

pinktricam

Apr 24, 2004, 2:35 PM
Post #28 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Those of you out there with infant children, I'd like to propose an experiment for you. You can report back in a few years with the results. In any case, start talking in hushed, frightened voices to your children about the terrible floating cabbageman. Tell them he visits them at night and bites their heads off. Draw pictures of the cabbageman for them and act afraid at the grocery store near them. Tell me later if anyone has an vision of this image.

This reminds me of what I'd tell my niece and nephew when they were wee ones. As I bid them goodnight, I'd say, "...and don't be afraid when you wake up alone in the middle of the night. You won't be, the boogie man's under the bed." :lol:

davidji

Apr 25, 2004, 6:18 AM
Post #29 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Doesn't deal with ghosts, but really good afterlife stuff in Testimony of Light by Helen Greaves.

Someone mentioned the spirit world. Lots of info about the stuff that many kids see that few adults can in The Secret Life of Kids by James Peterson. I know him a little, and he's done a lot of interviews with children to put this stuff together.

chupa

Apr 25, 2004, 2:47 PM
Post #30 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This post is stupid. I don't believe in ghosts b/c I've seen the people that report about "seeing ghosts" I trust these people about as far as I can throw them. Their stories are stupid, make no sense and have no consistency. I love when they see an old civil war veteran ghost. Somehoe the ghost is wearing civil war military issue garments. That would mean that the underoos I threw out when I was 6 could come back to haunt me. That freaks me the hell out man. Hell, if latex has the same spiritual properties as cotton this ghost thing could get messy.

Partner camhead

Apr 25, 2004, 4:05 PM
Post #31 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I really don't see why people who believe in God shouldn't also believe in ghosts.

what confuses me is why they don't also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Superman.

mattdog

Apr 26, 2004, 2:30 AM
Post #32 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What are you saying? That Santa isn't real? :cry:

pinktricam

Apr 26, 2004, 3:09 AM
Post #33 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Actually, I was more dissappointed about Superman.

mattdog

Apr 26, 2004, 3:23 AM
Post #34 of 34 (581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Actually, I was more dissappointed about Superman.

He was an overgrown boy scout anyway. I could have kicked his butt. 8^)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook