RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

powrslave

Jun 17, 2004, 4:53 PM
Post #1 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

New Ropes, Bibler Tent, Stuff IT ALL MUST GO! Free Shipping
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Okay. I have some gear for sale. Prices listed include shipping, so if you paypal me (which I prefer), I'll take on whatever the shipping cost might be.

Three ropes for sale:

Mammut Galaxy Duodess Superdry. 60m. BRAND NEW. Still has the tag. I paid $240 for it new. orange and blue pattern. $190. SOLD

Maxim Whippet 9.5mm 60m dry. yellow and black. Used on about a dozen single pitch sport days. Always kept in rope bag. Great condition with very little frizzing. Only a few moderate falls. Got it for $170 originally. $130. SOLD

Maxim 10.5mm 50m bi-pattern design. standard. Can't remember the exact model. BRAND NEW and never used. I bought it for about $150. $95

I also have two tents for sale:

The North Face Rock 22. Solid 3.5 season. Pretty darn light at 6 lbs packed. realistically. 100% condition. Used for one season. tent, fly, stakes, gear loft, and stuff sakes included. Paid $130 for it. Yours for $100. SOLD

Bibler Betamid 4 season tent. Awesome superlight tent. 2 lbs 2 ounces total packed weight. Utilized hiking poles as supports. Spent about 5 hours seam sealing the interior for world war 3 and I took off the stake ties and upgraded them with Kelty Triptease cord. It snowed two feet one afternoon the tent just laughed it off. Great ultralight summer tent as well. 100% condition. Only used twice. Paid $98 for it. Stuff sack and full set of stakes included. ill ship it for $75. maybe SOLD
I also have a Z-rest that I haven't used. Feel free to make me an offer.

My e-mail is zjohnston@gmail.com if you want to talk outside the forum.

Regards,
PowrSlave

Code

iltripp

Jun 17, 2004, 4:59 PM
Post #2 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Re: New Ropes, Bibler Tent, Stuff IT ALL MUST GO! Free Ship [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Okay. I have some gear for sale. Prices listed include shipping, so if you paypal me (which I prefer), I'll take on whatever the shipping cost might be.

Three ropes for sale:

Mammut Galaxy Duodess Superdry. 60m. BRAND NEW. Still has the tag. I paid $240 for it new. orange and blue pattern. $190

Maxim Whippet 9.5mm 60m dry. yellow and black. Used on about a dozen single pitch sport days. Always kept in rope bag. Great condition with very little frizzing. Only a few moderate falls. Got it for $170 originally. $130.

Maxim 10.5mm 50m bi-pattern design. standard. Can't remember the exact model. BRAND NEW and never used. I bought it for about $150. $95

I also have two tents for sale:

The North Face Rock 22. Solid 3.5 season. Pretty darn light at 6 lbs packed. realistically. 100% condition. Used for one season. tent, fly, stakes, gear loft, and stuff sakes included. Paid $130 for it. Yours for $100

Bibler Betamid 4 season tent. Awesome superlight tent. 2 lbs 2 ounces total packed weight. Utilized hiking poles as supports. Spent about 5 hours seam sealing the interior for world war 3 and I took off the stake ties and upgraded them with Kelty Triptease wire. It snowed two feet one afternoon the tent just laughed it off. Great ultralight summer tent as well. 100% condition. Only used twice. Paid $98 for it. Stuff sack and full set of stakes included. ill ship it for $75

I also have a Z-rest that I haven't used. Feel free to make me an offer.

Might be interested in the 4 season tent. What do you mean "utilized hiking poles as supports"??

n00b

Jun 17, 2004, 5:09 PM
Post #3 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

there are no fiberglass or aluminum poles thatcome wih the tent. you use your hiking sticks.
look at it here http://www.rei.com/...REI_SSHP_CAMPING_TOC

powrslave

Jun 17, 2004, 5:21 PM
Post #4 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You just adjust your hiking poles to the desired height for the tent. Higher for better ventilation, lower during the winter. It really OWNS. When I ordered it I got two. The other has been stored away.

The two tents are already boxed up and ready to go if you want one/both.

sandbag

Jun 17, 2004, 6:26 PM
Post #5 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
You just adjust your hiking poles to the desired height for the tent. Higher for better ventilation, lower during the winter. It really OWNS. When I ordered it I got two. The other has been stored away.

The two tents are already boxed up and ready to go if you want one/both.

this is hardly a 4 season tent. neat idea though

iltripp

Jun 17, 2004, 7:07 PM
Post #6 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
there are no fiberglass or aluminum poles thatcome wih the tent. you use your hiking sticks.
look at it here http://www.rei.com/...REI_SSHP_CAMPING_TOC

Interesting concept... was reading the site and it mentioned that it doesn't have a floor... How does that work, especially since it's advertised for snow conditions??

l0wnsl0

Jun 17, 2004, 11:16 PM
Post #7 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pm'd you

powrslave

Jun 18, 2004, 2:35 AM
Post #8 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

A typical ground sheet works great in winter. I used one of those red emergency blanket things that are pretty thick, but still very light.

To the guy who doesn't think its a 4 season tent, go ahead and show me a 3 season tent that holds up to ~20 inches of snowfall in one evening/night/early morning:) Didn't think so.

Anyway, the Rock 22 might be sold and the Maxim whippet might be sold as well. I will keep you informed.

powrslave

Jun 19, 2004, 10:45 PM
Post #9 of 9 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Okay. The Maxim Whippet and the Mammut rope are sold, but the other Maxim rope is still available if anyone is interested.

The Rock 22 has now also been sold and the Betamid is likely sold as well. I should sell gear here more often!

Let me know if anyone wants the last rope. It hasn't been used, so it is a good deal.

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook