RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

just_me

May 13, 2002, 4:41 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1126 views)
Shortcut

Moving to Ogden this fall...
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am finally making my move. I am heading to the Ogden area in mid-October this year. I want to meet people who get outside and do a little of everything. I am especially looking for rock climbing/training partners. I own a ton of climbing holds, so I can contribute if someone has a home gym.

I also hope to find someone to take me out ice climbing, since I am relatively new to ice. I can climb, but I am not up to leading yet. I am a certified snowboard instructor, so I can trade lessons if you are interested.

I also love to bike. I own road, cross, and mountain bikes.

Contact me now if you live in the Ogden/Roy area. I hope to find out tons of information before I arrive. I want to find a place to live and get settled quickly, but I want to have as much info as possible before I decide. Since I am in the military, chances are that I will only have 3 years in Utah. I want to make the most out of my time there.

Thanks for your time.

[ This Message was edited by: just_me on 2002-05-13 08:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: just_me on 2002-05-13 08:44 ]

ratstar

May 13, 2002, 4:55 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1126 views)
Shortcut

Moving to Ogden this fall... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

How come it is everyone thinks the 'Mountain States' Forum is a dating service? lol just kidding with ya. If you ever want to go to LCC with some cool people you should probly call someone else but if you want to get some bitching climbing done drop me a PM.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook