RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Sport Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

darkstar

Aug 27, 2004, 2:44 AM
Post #1 of 3 (850 views)
Shortcut

sport in the southeast
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

i have a very cool house .. you can stay they for free for 30 days near oct 21 to nov. 21 .... its near all the best climbing areas of the deep south ...... only 4 mins walk from the climbing gym .... look under us south east for more details .... my home is less than 10 miles to over 200 routes and 30 mins. to all the great bouldering areas its a great opportunity for a deep south road trip ..... washer dryer ...ac ... fenced in yard vcr dvd even a dishwaser ...intown home with 150 by 150 fenced in lot .... ..... pm me if you are mature and ready for a cool place to stay in the south ................................. dark

darkstar

Aug 27, 2004, 2:48 AM
Post #2 of 3 (850 views)
Shortcut

Re: sport in the southeast [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

yo mods dont move this ...... this is a great opp.. for the rt. climbing crew ...... hey klem loskot loved this place ...as well as many many others ...........................

darkstar

Aug 27, 2004, 4:43 AM
Post #3 of 3 (850 views)
Shortcut

Re: sport in the southeast [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

its a great opp. for a visit to our sandstone belt ........ awesome home ... historic distric .... 30 mins from all the action ..........abot 500 boulder problems and 100o plus routes staying in a newly restored historic home... fenced in ........ 5 mins from downtown ..???????????come on ... we need a house sitter to look after our dog . 30 days ........... fenced in yard....if you want luxury vaction to visit the DEEP south [[[[[[[[[[[[..here it is .... ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] pm. dark

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Sport Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook