RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

opheliaascending

Sep 24, 2004, 4:47 PM
Post #1 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Nice to know I'm not the only one..
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi Ladies

I've been browsing the site for a while, reading the forums and such and I just have to comment that I don't feel like such a weirdo anymore. By that I mean that it's nice to be able to relate to other women who are not concered solely with landing a good man, looking like the cover of a fashion magazine, or keeping their fingernails nice and clean. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge these women I'm speaking of, just can't really connect that well.

I've always been a bit on the outside of the feminine circle, which left me mostly hanging out with guys, so I don't get much chance to talk about things that are specifically female very often. I do miss the company of women though, and am glad of the opportunity to meet you all through this site.

I've laughed my butt off at some of these posts (I especially liked the one about peeing while belaying) and I've nodded and smiled at several others.

So anyway, to save myself from a long ramble, I'll just say, I'm glad to know you're there and if anyone is near Eastern Oregon, let's hook up. I've only been climbing for a couple of months but I have the passion!

BTW-Cheers to the men who seem to frequent The Ladies Room and offer respectful posts. I think of you as honorary women :)

crazygirl

Sep 24, 2004, 7:53 PM
Post #2 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Re: Nice to know I'm not the only one.. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hi Ladies

I've been browsing the site for a while, reading the forums and such and I just have to comment that I don't feel like such a weirdo anymore.:)

aha ha ha ha i can totally relate

iamthewallress

Sep 24, 2004, 9:13 PM
Post #3 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Cheers to the men who seem to frequent The Ladies Room and offer respectful posts. I think of you as honorary women

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it!

mother_sheep

Sep 24, 2004, 9:20 PM
Post #4 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Cheers to the men who seem to frequent The Ladies Room and offer respectful posts. I think of you as honorary women

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it!

No doubt! HAHA! That was cute. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of dirty ladies opheliaascending

opheliaascending

Sep 24, 2004, 10:25 PM
Post #5 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[
Welcome to the wonderful world of dirty ladies opheliaascending
Thanks for the welcome!

By the way.......what does it mean when the little paper thingy next to the subject is waving?

taldrich

Sep 25, 2004, 1:47 AM
Post #6 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I am much like you. I have female friends, but my close friends and climbing partners are primarily male. Its nice to hear about other women and their problems, because I can relate to most all of it. ROCK ON WOMEN

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Sep 27, 2004, 7:46 PM
Post #7 of 7 (936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hi Ladies

I've been browsing the site for a while, reading the forums and such and I just have to comment that I don't feel like such a weirdo anymore. By that I mean that it's nice to be able to relate to other women who are not concered solely with landing a good man, looking like the cover of a fashion magazine, or keeping their fingernails nice and clean. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge these women I'm speaking of, just can't really connect that well.

BTW-Cheers to the men who seem to frequent The Ladies Room and offer respectful posts. I think of you as honorary women :)

Great post, T!!! Admittedly, my close gal friends are cool as shizzit - which I know I mentioned in one of the threads already. We all love the outdoors and there is a mutual respect and we all have HUGE support for one another (one of my gals, the self-proclaimed 'prude' has been asking me to take her to climb some plastic - how great is that?! LOL albeit, she hates when I talk about farties and poops). Yes, we love our clean nails and drinking nice tea w/ a side of some kind of cake or doing the spa thing... LOL - and I am glad that no one tries to push the pink on me or insist I dress up for any outting, get my hair cut or colored... I'm all girl, but very casual in appearance.

Anyways, I too think it's cool to have read some of the postings and even rec'd some great PMs from women who I've seen online tear it apart! WOOHOO!

And I think it's great that the men have traveled the 'road not taken' to come into the girl's lockerroom...

And to all of the women who allow me to babble :)

Much Love and Happiness,

Kitty

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook