Premier Sponsor:

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 3, 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #1 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Yay, me!
Report this Post
Can't Post

After a rough couple of years - ahem, and then some - I am overdue for a holiday! Although, I'd like to go overseas, I am going to head back West (as some of you know, I moved from San Francisco a few years ago to the DC burbs) for 10 days, woohooo. Starting in San Francisco, I plan to visit some old friends and meet new ones (their babies) and do some serious eating (I really miss the food out there - DC sucks!) and some indoor climbing at the old gym I went to.

Then I will head down to SoCal and see my old neighbor and her daughter (her husband is in Iraq). To end my little adventure, I will be meeting up (unless, our meeting before hand has me running for the hills or vice versa :twisted: HA) with some East Coaster and take a few days to climb around JT!

I am really excited - (I know, some of you guys are getting tired of hearing this) - this is a great way to kick off my 30s!!!! After some pretty emotional break-ups and buying a home on my own (NoVa's housing market is stupid ridiculous), I am really looking forward to new adventures and better ones....LOL Kissn' the 20s bye bye for good!!!

bad lil kitty

sandbag

Oct 3, 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #2 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Re: Yay, me! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes, the 30s have been the premium years in total thus far, and luckily im not too beatup still to go out and do all the things i used to do.
Sounds like a fun trip, next time i go visit my Lil sister im headed to china town out in SF for some good chinese food myself.
Safe trip!

Partner tattooed_climber

Oct 4, 2004, 12:26 AM
Post #3 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ahahahahahaha

said in response to "the person below you" thread......i have no idea why i'm saying hahahahahah.....

jumpingrock

Oct 4, 2004, 12:29 AM
Post #4 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Have an Awesome trip :) Kiss the Pacific Ocean for me. I miss it.

kachoong

Oct 4, 2004, 12:30 AM
Post #5 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I am really excited - (I know, some of you guys are getting tired of hearing this) - this is a great way to kick off my 30s!!!!
....the thirties start off great!.... and I'd say can only get better....

boulderingmadman

Oct 4, 2004, 1:10 AM
Post #6 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

shit, my thirties started off well and just keep getting better. and now that my daughter has been born, i look forward to every new day...even into my forties...

kachoong

Oct 4, 2004, 1:17 AM
Post #7 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
s---, my thirties started off well and just keep getting better. and now that my daughter has been born, i look forward to every new day...even into my forties...

....sounds great!.... I've just started my thirties and lovin' every moment (right now).... after a lot of changes and hard times, my life has another kick-start, and I'm feeling awesome!.... except yesterday morning's hangover..... blehhhh..... never mix beer and sambucca! :lol:

...btw.... look forward too one day to have a kid.... should be fun! (making it :wink: )

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 4, 2004, 1:20 AM
Post #8 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lol - bad lil kitty have her own kittens... i dunno about that just yet.... ;)

edited: JR i'll be sure to kiss it/swim in it/watch it/fall asleep to it...I miss the pacific as well!

Partner j_ung

Oct 4, 2004, 1:26 PM
Post #9 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
(I really miss the food out there - DC sucks!)

Yes, DC does suck, but not for the food, woman! If you haven't found good vittles in DC, then you are one finicky_lil_kitty. Two words: Adams. Morgan.

(Not to say SF food isn't better than DC food. I know it is.)

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 4, 2004, 2:02 PM
Post #10 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Yes, DC does suck, but not for the food, woman! If you haven't found good vittles in DC, then you are one finicky_lil_kitty. Two words: Adams. Morgan.

True but last place I went I dropped 200+ and wasn't that impressed (it was for a bday - so a little steep that night) - it'll sound snotty, but I really could have done a better job on my own... heheheh

Not finicky at all - I just like good food - fresh food.

Partner j_ung

Oct 4, 2004, 7:02 PM
Post #11 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

True but last place I went I dropped 200+ and wasn't that impressed (it was for a bday - so a little steep that night) - it'll sound snotty, but I really could have done a better job on my own... heheheh

Yikes! $200?! For food?! Must be that imported canned cat food.

I think your tummy needs a little love. Get your tail to Old Town Alexandria. Go to just about any restaurant on King St.

You can thank me later. :wink:

Edit: Wait a sec, the winky emoticon might give the wrond impression. Here try this one, instead: :twisted: . Oops, still not right. Try this one: 8^) . There we go. That's the one.

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 4, 2004, 7:09 PM
Post #12 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Yikes! $200?! For food?! Must be that imported canned cat food.

I think your tummy needs a little love. Get your tail to Old Town Alexandria. Go to just about any restaurant on King St.

You can thank me later. :wink:

Edit: Wait a sec, the winky emoticon might give the wrond impression. Here try this one, instead: :twisted: . Oops, still not right. Try this one: 8^) . There we go. That's the one.

LOL probably was imported canned cat food!

My tummy went to Old Town about 2 weeks ago, to a Frenchie Bistro - mmmmm had a very VERY lovely calve's liver. However, the service was crap! I don't like Fish Market - off of King - it's yucky and their chowder, I SWEAR is Campbell's...

I think I got spoiled while living in San Francisco - Oh this lil kitty isn't going to be little after that trip ;)

Opps - yeah, that damned wink... errrrrr.... :|

Partner j_ung

Oct 4, 2004, 7:19 PM
Post #13 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bring me back some Chinatown Chinese food, will ya? Oh wait, you don't live near me. Take a picture of said food and post up. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

dookie

Oct 4, 2004, 7:24 PM
Post #14 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hehe, I just read in your profile that you work for SR in Alexandria, bad kitty - I worked there for about 2 years ;)
one of the managers there is an old roomie of mine. Small world :lol:

Partner j_ung

Oct 4, 2004, 7:31 PM
Post #15 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
hehe, I just read in your profile that you work for SR in Alexandria, bad kitty - I worked there for about 2 years ;)

Wow, it's old home week for SR2 employees, huh? Count me in.

dookie

Oct 4, 2004, 7:38 PM
Post #16 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was just thinking that, too, Jay, when I saw you posted here!

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 4, 2004, 9:17 PM
Post #17 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Bring me back some Chinatown Chinese food, will ya? Oh wait, you don't live near me. Take a picture of said food and post up. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

From the infamous, Sam Ho's?! LOL that place is a trip!

Partner missedyno

Oct 4, 2004, 9:18 PM
Post #18 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

good for you! i'm in the midst of planning for my turning 30 trip... quitting the job and travelling until i'm out of money. just saving as much as i can for now...

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 4, 2004, 9:19 PM
Post #19 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Oh I don't work for SR - I work w/in 2 miles of it - Gov. Contractor, near Vertical Reality (another rc dude)....

Ohhh yeah - family reunion WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 4, 2004, 9:21 PM
Post #20 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
good for you! i'm in the midst of planning for my turning 30 trip... quitting the job and travelling until i'm out of money. just saving as much as i can for now...

VERY VERY cool! Whereabouts are you heading? I have always wanted to buy one of those round the world tickets... They aren't too expensive either, I think United used to sell them. You can stop as many times as you want, just heading one way form and end up where you took off.

Partner missedyno

Oct 4, 2004, 9:25 PM
Post #21 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

VERY VERY cool! Whereabouts are you heading? I have always wanted to buy one of those round the world tickets... They aren't too expensive either, I think United used to sell them. You can stop as many times as you want, just heading one way form and end up where you took off.

LOL! well for how much i have saved now, it's a roadtrip around the states & canada. i'll see how my interest rates and returns are and consider that world trip ticket!!

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 5, 2004, 3:47 AM
Post #22 of 22 (995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

LOL! well for how much i have saved now, it's a roadtrip around the states & canada. i'll see how my interest rates and returns are and consider that world trip ticket!!

That's awesome, CLF (jessica? sorry, too many names to keep straight)... Roadtrips are great!!!!!! I want to do it again, but take a different route then last... scariest point---- a mad storm in oaklahoma...holy smokes!

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook