RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

eagleseyre

Oct 26, 2004, 8:43 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1047 views)
Shortcut

One month in the Western U.S.A. Nov 20-Dec 22
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm looking for a partner to head down to Utah and Red Rocks/ Jtree.
I have to be back in Calgary by Dec 22. Leaving from Vernon Nov 20 after an avalanche course there.

I have a minivan rigged for the road and enough gear to get by on almost any routes. A suplemental rack is always a good thing. grades? what are grades really? I lead 10's on gear and would follow up anything else. If you're interested get back to me by Saturday Morning Oct 30. The first 2 weeks of Nov I'm in the backcountry and then I'll be answering messages.

I have a few friends I may meet down there but I'd like to share costs for the drive, etc.

oh yeah you have to be able to cross the border, I hope that isn't a problem for some of you...
Trevor 403-762-7654 cell

tammarak

Nov 5, 2004, 8:07 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1047 views)
Shortcut

Re: One month in the Western U.S.A. Nov 20-Dec 22 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey Trevor - I posted a couple of days ago looking for people to climb and travel with on pretty much the same circut - Utah, Red Rocks and J-tree. Originally we were going to drive - but being just a party of two we figured we'd be better off to bus. We're leaving the 14th of November and heading for Salt Lake - I've got friends there so we plan on heading for Indian Creek that upcomming week-end. from there we're pretty much on our own - we'd love to go to Red Rocks but without a car we're destined to be walking a little too much. Our plan was to bus to Palm Springs and hang at J-tree until close to X-Mas. If you want to meet up in Utah - at Indian Creek or in Salt Lake on your way down we'd love to join you for the rest of the trip - if you have the room. I'm pretty much the same as you will lead 5.10 trad and follow harder - my girlfriend is not much of a leader yet but is really stoked on loggin the miles on the rock, as am I. We'd be happy to share all costs, and camping. I hope this reaches you as I think we're destined to meet up! My cell is 250 882 3441 - Jordon

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook