RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

wallygolite

Dec 19, 2004, 4:17 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1624 views)
Shortcut

blitz timminz(s)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

:D You mean there's climbing in timmins?? Well sorta......bouldering & topropin'. Some beauyifully(?) challenging stuff for the "INEEEEEED something to climb (tired of scaling Cinema 6) junky lookin' for real Timminsonion rock"!! I'm still climbing toprope...Dec. 20th. Some awesome rock out crops to blitz with mountaineering boots, shorter rope, ATC or GRIGRI and a child's heart of adventure!! Deep snow, positive & notso positive holds...all angles. I'm a 37 year old male with approx. 10 yrz o' the above type climbing ( bldr/tprp)lookin' for a partner...haywire,flipped-out,enthusiastic,adventuring,...NOT on drugs or a beer swiller. Dude lets climb...!!

grenzo

Dec 19, 2004, 4:57 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1624 views)
Shortcut

Re: blitz timminz(s) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey wally. I'm not so available as a partner, but I am from Iroquois falls and climbed out of there for years. Welcome to the world of DRIVING-- a lot! There is actually a lot of really good bouldering around Iroquois Falls and one particularly good boulder problem just outside of Timmins. Just as you are travelling east descending Ray Hill on the four lane section of highway, you will get to the transmission line crossing the road. Park and head south, following the line to the obvious roof problem up the hill. Stellar!! let me know if you have any trouble finding it and I can tru to steer you in a little better. We can talk further about what's in the area, but I recommend that you do what I did if you really want to climb---MOVE!

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook