Premier Sponsor:

chupa

Dec 20, 2004, 4:31 PM
Post #1 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Rem
Report this Post
Can't Post

Looking at the last music post I noticed that someone had an REM song for a song "from the gut" I decided to look back and I noticed that there are actual honest to goodness REM fans using this website. I would like to know how someone is able to achieve this heightened state of musical enlightenment? And also how is it that you're still allowed to use this website? REM fans scare me. They're always really creepy and dance like dying chickens on crack. Almost looks like they're trying to fly away and "become one" with whatever the heck it is they're listening to. Please, if anyone can give me a logical explanation for this (or at least a logical excuse) I would greatly appreciate it.

nurocks

Dec 20, 2004, 5:37 PM
Post #2 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Re: Rem [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dancing...something about a chicken... Sorry, but I guess I would consider myself a REM fan, and I think I am the poster you are refering too. I myself am not a dancer, but I think that it is unfair to associate poor dancing with only REM. I would associate it with any white heterosexual male listening to any music.

I am not looking for a higher purpose in music other than that I often find lyrics interesting, harmonies intriguing and something hearing a song will make me feel a certain way.

Regardless of what you say, "Night swiming" reminds me of a girl who is very special to me and aside from that, I feel it is a beautiful song. Can we agree to disagree?

Jason

lockeyaaron

Dec 20, 2004, 6:00 PM
Post #3 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nurocks, I think the original joke was meant as a joke. Relax man.

nurocks

Dec 20, 2004, 6:06 PM
Post #4 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have a problem interpreting internet sarcasm...I guess that is painfuly evident...isn't it? Thanks.

Jason

Partner wideguy

Dec 20, 2004, 6:41 PM
Post #5 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I have a problem interpreting internet sarcasm...I guess that is painfuly evident...isn't it? Thanks.

Jason

Plus, now we know you dance like a dying chicken on crack. :twisted:

Partner coylec

Dec 20, 2004, 7:20 PM
Post #6 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Jason

How is that different from a dancing like a dying chicken on shrooms? Or a dying wombat on crack? Or a injured but stable kangaroo on PCP?

coylec

nurocks

Dec 20, 2004, 7:49 PM
Post #7 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Jason

How is that different from a dancing like a dying chicken on shrooms? Or a dying wombat on crack? Or a injured but stable kangaroo on PCP?

coylec

I believe it has something to do with the sustainablity of an erection when doing a different type of dance...but that's just what a dying chicken on shrooms told me.

rendog

Dec 21, 2004, 3:13 AM
Post #8 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rem????

shit i thought it said REN! and here i thought i was all popular and shit

REM sucks, Ren lixxx :twisted:

olive

Dec 21, 2004, 3:26 AM
Post #9 of 9 (265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

And I thought this was about the REM stage of sleep.... I am having problems sleeping. I wanna sleeeppppp.....

Anyway, I like REM too actually and I absolutely adore the song Nightswimming. But I am a hot dancer - especially after I had too much vodka :)

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook