RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Competition Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

deweyegbert

Dec 21, 2004, 7:24 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1464 views)
Shortcut

BORED OF THE SAME OLD COMP FORMATS & PRIZES? CHECK THIS
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

PRESS RELEASE - CALIFORNIA CLIMBING CHALLENGE - THE SERIES

For all of those who experienced and witnessed the insane display of climbing prowess and fun that was had by all (sponsored & non-sponsored climbers) at the SoCal Climbing Challenge this past September 18,2004 at Boulderdash climbing Studio in Westlake, Ca.... well you're in for a real treat!!  And for those of you who missed the SoCal Climbing Challenge... bummer.  BUT... you do have a chance to experience an even more developed format, rules, & regulations like in no other comp!!

Welcome to the CALIFORNIA CLIMBING CHALLENGE better known as The C3 Series.  The C3 is a competitive climbing series that consists of 3 competitions and 1 BIG GRANDIOSO FINALS & FESTIVAL "FEAST OF THE GODS".  The C3 Series includes TOP ROPE, BOULDERING, & LEAD climbing all under one very innovative format.  The format with its unique point structure has not only been designed to push the climbers physical limits to their endurance thresholds but will also mentally challenge them and WILL require some careful thinking in how best to win.

The C3 offers 5 different divisions, which are as follows:

Men's & Women's Elite Division (cash prize division)
Men's & Women's Open Division
Kid's 14 years & Under Division

DATES & LOCATIONS

1.15.05 - VERTICAL HOLD - SAN DIEGO, CA.
3.12.05 - BEACH CITY ROCKS - HAWTHORNE, CA.
5.14.05 - TBA - SoCal Region.
7.16.05 - THE FINALS & "FEAST OF THE GODS" FESTIVAL - BOULDERDASH CLIMBING
STUDIO - Westlake, Ca.

The C3 is designed for ALL CLIMBERS regardless of ability or expertise and with great prizes being given away at each of the competitions, not to mention the MIND BLOWING PRIZES that will be given away at the finals, the C3 is A MUST for all climbers.  Even if you don't want to compete... you'll want to come down and check it out!!

FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT WWW.C3SERIES.COM or EMAIL: MIKEY@C3SERIES.COM

chashastings

Dec 23, 2004, 7:54 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1464 views)
Shortcut

Re: BORED OF THE SAME OLD COMP FORMATS & PRIZES? CHECK T [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I climbed at the SoCal Climbing Challenge which was put on by the same folks and it was awesome!! If the format is anything like what the SoCal Climbing Challenge was this is going to be a super sweet event. Just thought i'd share. Hey C3 folks... do i get free registration for hyping the C3? =)

Chas

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Competition Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook