Premier Sponsor:

chupa

Jan 10, 2005, 5:44 AM
Post #1 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

ahhhhh. keep getting hit on
Report this Post
Can't Post

OK. A lot of guys here will probably tell me to stop complaining but this problem is getting annoying.

Let me make it clear that I love to climb. I also like to climb for me. Part of me climbing for me means that I keep it seperate from relationships and my social friends. I do have climbing friends but the extent of that comes down to maybe having a brewski after a good day out. My other friends are the people I party with and go on vacations, etc. This being said I also only date non-climbers. For one I rarely ever see attractive climbing girls (although there are a few out there) and I don't want to deal with relationship nagging at the crags.

So my problem comes down to this. Every time I have a female climbing partner I get hit on. It's freakin annoying. I have absolutely no interest in these girls outside of climbing but every time they always try kissing me, crawling into my sleeping bag or something of the sort. They always give me the same answer, too. They always say they thought it was sweet that I didn't hit on them like the other guys. I don't see how they can come across getting pissed off that I'm actually not interested in them. This just happened again yesterday out bouldering. We went out for half a day then went out for a couple drinks afterwards. We're sitting at the bar and she leans over to kiss me. I backed off and told her it was climbing friends only and that's it. Now she won't speak to me.

So a couple of my climbing friends are saying that I'm an idiot for turning her away (they all think she's hot) but I say "to each his own." I'm kinda feeling like I'm going to start backing off of female climbing partners b/c this is getting out of hand. Kinda sucks b/c every time I just asume it's just climbing buds but girls hate being ignored in that way or something.

OK That's enough of my bickering for now. Anybody else have this problem? Like to know.

curt

Jan 10, 2005, 6:01 AM
Post #2 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Re: ahhhhh. keep getting hit on [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't have that problem because I'm not gay.

Curt

kachoong

Jan 10, 2005, 6:54 AM
Post #3 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

....this has got to be a troll.... unless you're stumbling out of the closet....

chupa

Jan 10, 2005, 7:11 AM
Post #4 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ha ha.... good guess kachoong. It's sort of a troll. But I do notice that girls get kinda pissy if you don't hit on htem. And honestly I really don't see that many attractive climber girls. It's kind of annoying. Basketball players get all the hot chicks.

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Jan 10, 2005, 1:51 PM
Post #5 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hahahha - i am attractive climber. however, i don't hit on my friends. sure, there are a few that i think are hot and i don't mind telling them - they all know i look at thier butts, including the girls. but they are friends and friends are friends. we all know our boundaries and respect them.

i think this is why i date and/or have interest in non-climbers for the most part. my friends are invaluable and i do climb w/ both males and females. guess it just doesn't dawn on me to try and make some move as that's stupid.

damn that's hot of me ;)

Partner costellobr

Jan 10, 2005, 1:55 PM
Post #6 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
And honestly I really don't see that many attractive climber girls. It's kind of annoying.

Where do you climb? I think there are a lot of attractive climber girls out there. How about all the ones on women of rc.com??

kimmyt

Jan 10, 2005, 2:28 PM
Post #7 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
But I do notice that girls get kinda pissy if you don't hit on htem.

Sounds to me like you're climbing with the wrong type of women.

Partner missedyno

Jan 10, 2005, 2:30 PM
Post #8 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

T3

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me: