RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bouldering

Premier Sponsor:

gluon

Apr 5, 2014, 2:52 PM
Post #1 of 4 (7075 views)
Shortcut

NewEnglandBouldering is Back
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey Friends,

So, the NewEnglandBouldering.com website has been around since about 1999 and served as a really great local community website. It was not exactly a commercial enterprise, so much as a local service to climbers in the New England area to communicate about the latest sends, get conditions at the local areas, and find partners for days out climbing.

A few years ago, I talked to Joe, the guy who ran the joint, about updating the software - and things were good for a little while but the bots ruined the game. The site sort of fell apart.

I'm glad to report that http://newenglandbouldering.com is back with another reboot of software and I've love for any of the folks who used to visit to know that we're back and ready to help breath life back in the communication among climbers in New England. Looking forward to talking to all soon...

- Gluon

joev9

May 21, 2014, 1:29 PM
Post #2 of 4 (5670 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gluon] NewEnglandBouldering is Back [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

The site is getting back to its former glory, stop by and check it out, lots of good stuff!

Slothien

Jun 11, 2014, 3:31 PM
Post #3 of 4 (5492 views)
Shortcut

Re: [joev9] NewEnglandBouldering is Back [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am interested in going to Mckenzie pond over first week of July. Can you guys tell me if July is a good time to go? How are the temps and bugs?

joev9

Jun 11, 2014, 5:43 PM
Post #4 of 4 (5480 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Slothien] NewEnglandBouldering is Back [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm being told that the bugs are the worst in May and early June and that by July they are starting to improve. As for weather, it could be hot or cool, or both. If it's hot, you can boulder early and later in the day and find a swimming hole for a noontime break!

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook