RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bouldering

Premier Sponsor:

BoulderingSam

Jun 1, 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #1 of 3 (2768 views)
Shortcut

NEED fitting For La Sportiva Solutions
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Im looking to buy some solutions and need some information on the size of them because there isnt any nearby stores i can buy and try them on, so ill have to buy them online. Just wondering if you have had or have solutions and if so, do the sizes differ to your usual shoes. (at the minute, i have Red Chili Spirit VCR, but there a size bigger than my usual shoes). I have never bought ant la sportiva shoes before so dont know what to expect.

Thanks in advance. :)
Attachments: 17413-large_La_Sportiva_Solution_Climbing_Shoe_LSP0054_2.jpg (10.6 KB)

rtwilli4

Jun 2, 2011, 12:45 AM
Post #2 of 3 (2745 views)
Shortcut

Re: [BoulderingSam] NEED fitting For La Sportiva Solutions [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I have tried on Solutions from Euro size 40.5 to 45 and none of them fit. I wear a 43 in Evolve and Five Ten.

My point is that some people have La Sportiva feet and some don't. They are so far from the shape of my foot that I'd be better of barefoot... and I have a pretty normal foot.

Don't spend that kind of money on shoes until you've tried on at least 4 sizes in the store.

MS1

Jun 2, 2011, 3:52 AM
Post #3 of 3 (2728 views)
Shortcut

Re: [BoulderingSam] NEED fitting For La Sportiva Solutions [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

BoulderingSam wrote:
Im looking to buy some solutions and need some information on the size of them because there isnt any nearby stores i can buy and try them on, so ill have to buy them online. Just wondering if you have had or have solutions and if so, do the sizes differ to your usual shoes. (at the minute, i have Red Chili Spirit VCR, but there a size bigger than my usual shoes). I have never bought ant la sportiva shoes before so dont know what to expect.

Thanks in advance. :)

For what it's worth, I wear a 43.5 in street shoes, and prefer a 41.5 in the solutions.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook