Forums: Community: Campground:
Hey Dumbass!!!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

unabonger

Jun 25, 2007, 3:58 AM
Post #226 of 267 (1565 views)
Shortcut

Re: [maww] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

maww wrote:
Just want to bump this up...

HEY DUMBASS

Quit bumping this pathetic thread.

And HEY DUMBASS

Quit pretending like rock climbing isn't a junk sport that involves hanging from your fingertips: There is nothing that could be less important than that. Except maybe not rock climbing.

I'll see you dumbasses in another six months.

chomage

Jul 13, 2007, 8:32 PM
Post #227 of 267 (1522 views)
Shortcut

Re: [unabonger] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Dumbass
When you walk into my island dive bar, sit @ the table farthest away from the me, ignore the line of regulars waiting patiently for me to pour them a drink on Friday night all the while talking about how shitty the place is. Don't be suprised when your food is cold, your beer is warm and I'm not dying to hear you and your meat head friends Oi Oi Oi the night away. If you want to fit in better go to the sports bar. Oh yeah, and don't be so proud of the girl you "picked up". It's and Island. You don't lose your girl, you lose your turn. You waking up with crabs is well worth the 8% tip you were going to leave me anayways.

Partner epoch

Dec 16, 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #228 of 267 (1458 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dumbass...

Your zippy sports car doesn't handle well in the snow. AT ALL. Why didn't you stay in today? You may scratch your car.

Also, slow the fcuk down. I'm going to do the same when I pass by the wreckage that was once your Impala, wrapped around a tree. I won't even offer assistance because you should have known better...

jakedatc

Dec 17, 2007, 2:59 AM
Post #229 of 267 (1439 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

OOOOO this is back!!!

Hey dumbass... you KNOW everyone, their mom and their kids are getting out at noon... why the HELL are you joining the rat race and clogging the roads more..

p.s. I don't care how long it took you to get home ;) Took me the same amount of time as a normal weekday and didn't slip once despite the snowy roads buahahhaha

Hey Dumbass #2.. you are LOSING by 2 scores with 10 freaking seconds left.. why the hell are you calling a time out when they had just taken a knee once and know they are about to do it again. (Mangina last week and the pittsburg coach today) you lost.. go home

robbovius

Dec 17, 2007, 2:05 PM
Post #230 of 267 (1420 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Hey dumbass...

Your zippy sports car doesn't handle well in the snow. AT ALL. Why didn't you stay in today? You may scratch your car.

Also, slow the fcuk down. I'm going to do the same when I pass by the wreckage that was once your Impala, wrapped around a tree. I won't even offer assistance because you should have known better...

Hey dumbass, Impalas aren't sports cars. ;-)

Partner epoch

Dec 17, 2007, 6:10 PM
Post #231 of 267 (1401 views)
Shortcut

Re: [robbovius] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

robbovius wrote:
epoch wrote:
Hey dumbass...

Hey dumbass, Notice the line break between those statements. Tongue

robbovius

Dec 17, 2007, 8:19 PM
Post #232 of 267 (1382 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
robbovius wrote:
epoch wrote:
Hey dumbass...

Hey dumbass, Notice the line break between those statements. Tongue

Hey Dumbass, because you used the accusatory "You" in both paragraphs, there's no semantic differentiation between the objects of the paragraphs, so you left your dumbass self wide fuckin' open, dumbass. ;-)

Carnage

Dec 17, 2007, 9:21 PM
Post #233 of 267 (1367 views)
Shortcut

Re: [robbovius] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i havnt read all the other pages but ill give it a shot (i bet someone has already done this one)

hey dumbass, if you cant fit you huge as redneck truck into one spot, but a smaller car or park far away, dont take up my close up spots

hey dumbass 2, dont park in the fucking loading zone in front ofmy apartment. i get home late and tired too. i dont like parking around the corner and having to walk, but i do because someone might have to use that loading zone for lie.... loading stuff.

hey dumbass 1.5, if you cant park your peice of shit 1992 chevy sedan in 1 spot, get a better job and buy a new car. just cause your car handles like a boat doesnt mean you can park half in the loading zone, half in the spot. throw it into reverse everyone and a while and straighten that shit out. oh wait, you prolly dont understand the whole straight concept....

Partner j_ung

Dec 17, 2007, 9:30 PM
Post #234 of 267 (1364 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Carnage] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, Dumbass! Unless you intend to back all the way down (which will difficult with me behind you), NEVER stop your car while going up a hill in the snow.

dr_feelgood

Dec 17, 2007, 9:32 PM
Post #235 of 267 (1358 views)
Shortcut

Re: [j_ung] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

j_ung wrote:
Hey, Dumbass! Unless you intend to back all the way down (which will difficult with me behind you), NEVER stop your car while going up a hill in the snow.

Addendum: If you feel you will not be able to make it up the hill, PULL THE FUCK OVER and let me keep up my momentum so that I may. Then, quit being such a little nancy boy.

Partner epoch

Dec 17, 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #236 of 267 (1352 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dumbass...

I like stopping on hills in the snow. I've got 4 wheel drive and excellent traction and I know how to use it. Have fun in the ditch while I continue on my merry way.

(not saying that I did this today or anything... Angelic)

stymingersfink

Dec 18, 2007, 2:49 AM
Post #237 of 267 (1334 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, dumbass!!!

[insert]

... a bunch of things i'd love to say, but can't really.

[/insert]

Partner epoch

Dec 18, 2007, 3:26 AM
Post #238 of 267 (1330 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

stymingersfink wrote:
Hey, dumbass!!!

[insert]

[/insert]

Please...

... do.

This is the internet, everyone is allowed to be what they want.

stymingersfink

Dec 18, 2007, 3:48 AM
Post #239 of 267 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
Hey, dumbass!!!

[insert]

[/insert]

Please...

... do.

This is the internet, everyone is allowed to be what they want.
yeah, sure.

not when they surf these very same forums.

whatever. I'm not a parent, so I've no room to talk. Besides, anything i've got to say lacks validity, due to the reason mentioned above.

Sayonara on that whole issue.

See my post previous, i guess. IDK.

unabonger

May 15, 2008, 3:26 AM
Post #240 of 267 (1259 views)
Shortcut

Re: Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Dumbass!!!

Quit giving overwrought, overthought, unsolicited advice and beta on every aspect of climbing to any climber within shouting distance. Just because you've become an expert at climbing in the 6 months since you first touched plastic (errrr rock) doesn't give you a the "I'm a Teacher" badge.

Leave something for noobs to struggle with and discover on their own (that's part of the reward of climbing), and besides, you're the only one who cares about the difference in grams/meter of the rope you just shoplifted versus the one your ex-girlfriend just used to onsight your project of 4 months, you know, the green tape rig to the left of the overhanging arete? The one that if only you'd reverse flagged instead of back flagged you would've flashed on your third try?

(This post was edited by unabonger on May 15, 2008, 3:26 AM)

IBarrett

May 16, 2008, 5:26 AM
Post #241 of 267 (1252 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zozo] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey Dumbass!!

You know all those turnouts along the side of mountain roads? Well they're there so your slow ass can pull over and let the 20 other cars behind you pass! You know all those signs that say "Slow traffic use turnouts"? They mean YOU! I do not want to drive the next 20 miles of mountain road having to ride my brakes and down shift all the time because you don't want to let faster traffic pass.
People should get tickets for not pulling over; this just boils my blood!

In reply to:
Hey Dumbass!

The Vet Hospital closes at 7:00 PM so don't come at 6:55 PM with 2 dogs to be vaccinated!
These people should just be shot!

In reply to:
3. Do not assume your crying baby is cute to me.
A crying baby is one of the most god awful sounds. Please do something, parents.

On another note, why is the new trend to wear one's pants below one's arse?? Pull up your pants people!

Hey Dumbass,

You aren't that special, get over yourself. Really.

(This post was edited by IBarrett on May 16, 2008, 5:28 AM)

unabonger

May 16, 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #242 of 267 (1222 views)
Shortcut

Re: [IBarrett] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

IBarrett wrote:

On another note, why is the new trend to wear one's pants below one's arse?? Pull up your pants people!

Hey dumbass!

What makes you think this is a new trend? Did you write this in 1994?

Hey dumbass! What timely topic are you going to do next? Tell us how Friends ended?

IBarrett

May 17, 2008, 1:10 AM
Post #243 of 267 (1204 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey dumbass!

What makes you think this is a new trend? Did you write this in 1994?

Hey dumbass! What timely topic are you going to do next? Tell us how Friends ended?

Hey Dumbass,

Regardless of the time the lame ass trend started, it's still a lame ass trend and I can still complain about it. Maybe I should make it a little more clear - if you're gonna wear your pants too low, then please wear a shirt long enough to cover your nasty drawers. B/c the guy I recently saw had on a mid-drift shirt, stellar blue underwear, and pants well below his butt. It was gross.

Btw, you're a dumbass, and not really all that funny. Kudos for trying though. 'A' for effort. Laugh

(This post was edited by IBarrett on May 17, 2008, 1:21 AM)

Partner epoch

Feb 10, 2009, 5:02 PM
Post #244 of 267 (992 views)
Shortcut

Re: [IBarrett] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Dumbass,

I go outside to get some air and stretch my legs, but mostly to get away from the 80 sickies that habitate my air-conditioned, germ infected, and noisy basement office space. Don't get inside my bubble and precede to lecture me about how smoking will make me sick and die while breathing your brochitus-infected funk all over me. I'll stop smoking when you stop talking, you germ-infested egotistical prick.

fenix83

Feb 10, 2009, 7:42 PM
Post #245 of 267 (969 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dumbass!!!!!!!!

Do not portray your project as ready to roll, make me work up a proposal and draft contract to begin work, go to a meeting and pitch it just to tell me how much you love it, sign the damn thing and fiiiiiinally proceed to tell me you don't have the funds to execute!

-F

Partner wideguy

Feb 10, 2009, 7:48 PM
Post #246 of 267 (963 views)
Shortcut

Re: [fenix83] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Dumbass!!!

If you know we are under a 3 week deadline to sign a lease and get the building expansion completed, how about you check your e-mail so that the revised lease doesn't sit un-read for a day and a half until I walk into your office and ask you about it. Contractors are hungry and we just lost a day on a 21 day deadline

the_climber

Feb 10, 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #247 of 267 (945 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Dumbass! You contracted us for an extra job, said the camp arrangements were made and we still have a 5 man crew on standby sitting in Fort-fuckin-McMurray for the past 30 hours. I am bord, either cancle the projects or get your shite together so I can work... or go home and climb.

reno

Feb 11, 2009, 2:55 AM
Post #248 of 267 (924 views)
Shortcut

Re: [the_climber] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, dumbass! When you purchase a software package that is based on MS SQL and you install MS SQL as we requested before we arrive to install our software, you should probably remember the master password to access that SQL database.

(This post was edited by reno on Feb 11, 2009, 2:55 AM)

dingus

Feb 11, 2009, 1:45 PM
Post #249 of 267 (906 views)
Shortcut

Re: Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Me I like it when women wear low top jeans and show off their groins and ass cleavage.

Yes I do.

Now baggy pants boys?

Gay as San Francisco. And willing to sell some ass too.

DMT

jakedatc

Feb 11, 2009, 4:44 PM
Post #250 of 267 (886 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dingus] Hey Dumbass!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dumbass FARVE stay retired this time Pirate (or don't easier wins for everyone else)

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook