Please see topos
1. Tree House Traverse, V0+, Right to left traverse along the ledge, mantle to finish. FA Jenn 26/April/2008.
2. Corrupted Brow, V1, Begin at the right-hand extreme of the previous problem, ledge for left hand large pinch for the right, high step to a good edge then press to reach upper break (hard for the short) thence to the top. FA Peter 26/April/2008.
3. Mini-prow, V0+, Stand start using good sidepull flake, go up to a variety of edges and incuts. FA Jenn 26/April/2008.
4. Punctured Beauty, V0, Stand start with fingers in the horizontal crack, foot on a low ledge, move up to a good hold and then the top. FA Peter 26/April/2008.
5. Blue Velvet America, V2, Sit start with a good edge for hands and a smear for right foot, go to a sloper for the right hand and thin edge for the left, left foot up and rockover to shallow edges for hands above, match and go for the top. FA Jenn 26/April/2008.
6. Leaving Buenos Aires, V0, Hang the edge on the left and the higher crimp on the right, dyno to the good hold and then to the top. FA Peter 26/April/2008.
7. Try Not, V2, Hang minute edges, then dynamically (or statically for the tall!) go to an edge immediately next to the sidepull flake. FA Jenn 27/April/2008. Sit start remains a project.
8. Hope, VB, Stand start on good edges, top out. FA Jenn 26/April/2008.
9. Hard Very Scranton, VB, Climb the juggy wall then top out. FA Peter 26/April/2008.