Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 ... 1804 Next page Last page  View All


Kartessa


Apr 15, 2013, 7:51 PM
Post #42501 of 45094 (789 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Twitter reporting tires me

But a PTFTW doesn't


Kartessa


Apr 15, 2013, 7:51 PM
Post #42502 of 45094 (787 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Twitter reporting tires me

But a PTFTW doesn't

Backing it up without a bad taste joke


Kartessa


Apr 15, 2013, 7:52 PM
Post #42503 of 45094 (785 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Twitter reporting tires me

But a PTFTW doesn't

Backing it up without a bad taste joke

Because after looking at the shit people post on Facebook, I'm full of them.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 15, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #42504 of 45094 (776 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32067

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

eh? I was talking about MGH and B&W.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

Am I wrong to take no real interest in this until a future time when everything can be objectively analyzed?
Nope.

I like to hear what happened, not what twitter says.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 15, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #42505 of 45094 (775 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32067

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Twitter reporting tires me
Shit....


Kartessa


Apr 15, 2013, 8:33 PM
Post #42506 of 45094 (772 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

eh? I was talking about MGH and B&W.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

Am I wrong to take no real interest in this until a future time when everything can be objectively analyzed?
Nope.

I like to hear what happened, not what twitter says.

All i care to read right now is analysis of the response... kinda interesting... or play:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

While I trip out on old NyQuil and a cookie


Partner macherry


Apr 15, 2013, 9:06 PM
Post #42507 of 45094 (768 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15795

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

eh? I was talking about MGH and B&W.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

i got it!! keep up


Partner macherry


Apr 15, 2013, 9:07 PM
Post #42508 of 45094 (766 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15795

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

eh? I was talking about MGH and B&W.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

Am I wrong to take no real interest in this until a future time when everything can be objectively analyzed?
Nope.

I like to hear what happened, not what twitter says.

All i care to read right now is analysis of the response... kinda interesting... or play:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

While I trip out on old NyQuil and a cookie

nyquil gives me the shakes


notapplicable


Apr 15, 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #42509 of 45094 (750 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Twitter reporting tires me

I think it's utility as a reporting tool may have gotten a bit overinflated by the whole Egypt/Libya/Tunisia business.


notapplicable


Apr 15, 2013, 11:44 PM
Post #42510 of 45094 (748 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

eh? I was talking about MGH and B&W.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

Am I wrong to take no real interest in this until a future time when everything can be objectively analyzed?
Nope.

I like to hear what happened, not what twitter says.

All i care to read right now is analysis of the response... kinda interesting... or play:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

While I trip out on old NyQuil and a cookie

nyquil gives me the shakes

"My hands won't stop shaking and that can't be good"


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 6:48 AM
Post #42511 of 45094 (730 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

On the drive to work today, I was so out of it, I had to scream at myself, slap myself and pinch myself...

If I do bail early, I'm just passing out in my car.


Partner macherry


Apr 16, 2013, 7:50 AM
Post #42512 of 45094 (726 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15795

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
On the drive to work today, I was so out of it, I had to scream at myself, slap myself and pinch myself...

If I do bail early, I'm just passing out in my car.

thanks for letting us know


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 7:51 AM
Post #42513 of 45094 (725 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
On the drive to work today, I was so out of it, I had to scream at myself, slap myself and pinch myself...

If I do bail early, I'm just passing out in my car.

thanks for letting us know

Best if you kids stay off the 403/QEW


donald949


Apr 16, 2013, 8:54 AM
Post #42514 of 45094 (718 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11370

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.


donald949


Apr 16, 2013, 8:54 AM
Post #42515 of 45094 (716 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11370

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
On the drive to work today, I was so out of it, I had to scream at myself, slap myself and pinch myself...

If I do bail early, I'm just passing out in my car.

thanks for letting us know

Best if you kids stay off the 403/QEW
Can do. Thanks for the heads up


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 9:01 AM
Post #42516 of 45094 (710 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 9:03 AM
Post #42517 of 45094 (709 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.

I've seen some super-HD gore in Paris when I was a kid (Was a block away from a subway bombing in 95). Some very life-like injuries in Afghanistan... Never really fazed me.


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 9:04 AM
Post #42518 of 45094 (707 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.

I've seen some super-HD gore in Paris when I was a kid (Was a block away from a subway bombing in 95). Some very life-like injuries in Afghanistan... Never really fazed me.

I mean, I'm not a sociopath... if its in front of me, I'll swear a lot, and try to fix it, but I dont cry/get bothered/have nightmares.


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 9:06 AM
Post #42519 of 45094 (706 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.

I've seen some super-HD gore in Paris when I was a kid (Was a block away from a subway bombing in 95). Some very life-like injuries in Afghanistan... Never really fazed me.

I mean, I'm not a sociopath... if its in front of me, I'll swear a lot, and try to fix it, but I dont cry/get bothered/have nightmares.

One of those assholes who tell "traumatised" people to harden up.

Our bodies are all full of gooey shit, and if you put a hole in us, it leaks out. Bones break too, and eventually the whole gooey mass that is us - muscles, organs, electricity... one day breaks down and stops for good.


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 9:06 AM
Post #42520 of 45094 (705 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh shit, I'm turning into NA


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 16, 2013, 9:16 AM
Post #42521 of 45094 (697 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32067

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.
I've been severely desensitized to things like this. Partly because of medical training and having observed traumatic stuff throughout my life and partly because of internet.


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #42522 of 45094 (692 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.
I've been severely desensitized to things like this. Partly because of medical training and having observed traumatic stuff throughout my life and partly because of internet.

You say "Severely" like its a bad thing

Buck up


Kartessa


Apr 16, 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #42523 of 45094 (680 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7357

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bullet -> Brain

Now

Please


Gmburns2000


Apr 16, 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #42524 of 45094 (678 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15136

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm thinking it's time


Gmburns2000


Apr 16, 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #42525 of 45094 (677 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15136

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

for all of us

First page Previous page 1 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 ... 1804 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook