RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Technique & Training

Premier Sponsor:

gatlan

Jun 16, 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1546 views)
Shortcut

Are you a climbing instructor or coach
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi

I am a friend of the Auckland (sport) Climbing Club and I want to get the word out that the Auckland Climbing Club is seeking expressions of interest for a team coach!

The Auckland Climbing club is a small group of talented climbers who have sent young people to the World Youth Championships for the last four years. We have achieved great results without any formal coaching but we really want to develop our young climbers and are seeking a team coach. This is a PAID position but don't give up your day job. The paid is modest so your really need to have a passion for climbing (doesn't that describe all climbers) and a passion young people.

This could be a great way to develop yourself meeting lots of young climbers and it would look great on anyone's CV. If you are interested in finding out more please send me a message.

Cheers
Chris

acorneau

Jun 17, 2011, 8:31 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1449 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gatlan] Are you a climbing instructor or coach [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

gatlan wrote:
Hi

I am a friend of the Auckland (sport) Climbing Club and I want to get the word out that the Auckland Climbing Club is seeking expressions of interest for a team coach!

The Auckland Climbing club is a small group of talented climbers who have sent young people to the World Youth Championships for the last four years. We have achieved great results without any formal coaching but we really want to develop our young climbers and are seeking a team coach. This is a PAID position but don't give up your day job. The paid is modest so your really need to have a passion for climbing (doesn't that describe all climbers) and a passion young people.

This could be a great way to develop yourself meeting lots of young climbers and it would look great on anyone's CV. If you are interested in finding out more please send me a message.

Cheers
Chris

FYI: there are multiple coach-types that hang out here...

http://www.routesetter.com/forum/

Forums : Climbing Information : Technique & Training

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook