Shortcut

Re: [DJArgus] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I made!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg
fixed.

and your ability to hit 5.8 jughauls and dynos is rad sick, dude.

(This post was edited by theextremist04 on Feb 3, 2012, 6:14 PM)

sungam

Feb 3, 2012, 8:44 PM
Post #3 of 11 (4963 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Seriously, though. Good on you for being enthusiastic and making a video, but a little less over the top spray-shots, a lotta bit of more not-insideness would make it worth watching.

Keep working on the mixes, but, uh... More flow less erratic switching between beats ^.^

notapplicable

Feb 5, 2012, 4:07 AM
Post #4 of 11 (4936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

And people wonder why I don't boulder at the gym...

mojomonkey

Feb 7, 2012, 5:15 PM
Post #5 of 11 (4902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I foundmade and registered here just to link!

Post your videos if you want, but don't pretend you just stumbled across it and thought it was so awesome you needed to share. Though I doubt this is more than spam since you haven't logged back in to comment in this discussion since you registered and posted the link.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Feb 9, 2012, 6:01 AM
Post #6 of 11 (4874 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mojomonkey] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mojomonkey wrote:
DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I foundmade and registered here just to link!

Post your videos if you want, but don't pretend you just stumbled across it and thought it was so awesome you needed to share. Though I doubt this is more than spam since you haven't logged back in to comment in this discussion since you registered and posted the link.

or the user name and the video editor/ musical genius with the same account name could be a clue.

Partner camhead

Feb 9, 2012, 5:35 PM
Post #7 of 11 (4863 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I found!

Hmm... can't properly link? check. Just registered an account here? check. Shoddy video with minimal views? double check.

I refer you to the insightful article, "The Seven Most Annoying Hidden Agendas on the Internet" for more info.

In reply to:
#4: "I Just Found..."

Everybody's got a blog or a web comic or a Twitter account these days (or has a friend with one), so pretty much everybody is familiar with the temptation to flog your crap wherever you go. Most of us have the sense and consideration to tamp down this instinct and confine our self-promotion to appropriate times and places. Otherwise, the Internet would be filled with a million advertisements for blogs and YouTube videos, blotting out any actual content people would like to read.

The more self-centered among us, however, feel that they deserve to spam their shit more than anyone else does, which means they eschew "promote your blog here" areas and try to sneak links to their terrible work into general interest areas by pretending they "just found" this brilliant video or web comic, or are "wondering what people think" about this "funny" blog article.

Usually, one big clue is the number of views something has. If someone links a nine-view YouTube video they "just found," it's pretty safe to say they "found" it by clicking on the link after their upload was complete...

bill413

Feb 9, 2012, 6:22 PM
Post #8 of 11 (4862 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
DJArgus wrote:

Hmm... can't properly link? check. Just registered an account here? check. Shoddy video with minimal views? double check.

I refer you to the insightful article, "The Seven Most Annoying Hidden Agendas on the Internet" for more info.

In reply to:

Everybody's got a blog or a web comic or a Twitter account these days (or has a friend with one), so pretty much everybody is familiar with the temptation to flog your crap wherever you go. Most of us have the sense and consideration to tamp down this instinct and confine our self-promotion to appropriate times and places. Otherwise, the Internet would be filled with a million advertisements for blogs and YouTube videos, blotting out any actual content people would like to read.

The more self-centered among us, however, feel that they deserve to spam their shit more than anyone else does, which means they eschew "promote your blog here" areas and try to sneak links to their terrible work into general interest areas by pretending they "just found" this brilliant video or web comic, or are "wondering what people think" about this "funny" blog article.

Usually, one big clue is the number of views something has. If someone links a nine-view YouTube video they "just found," it's pretty safe to say they "found" it by clicking on the link after their upload was complete...

Interesting article. Did you Just find it?

Partner camhead

Feb 9, 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #9 of 11 (4857 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bill413] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bill413 wrote:
camhead wrote:
DJArgus wrote:

In reply to:

Interesting article. Did you Just find it?

ZING!

tH1e-swiN1e

Feb 15, 2012, 4:53 PM
Post #10 of 11 (4802 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Man, that kid is so good!! Did you see how small those holds were??? Def the next Sharma.

jt512

Feb 17, 2012, 9:24 AM
Post #11 of 11 (4772 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:

Your video is not awesome, nor did you "just find" it.

Jay

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook