RSS FeedRSS Feeds for View this Website

Premier Sponsor:

xcilver

Mar 2, 2003, 4:43 PM
Post #1 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Xcilver Climbing Holds
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey how are yah all now, I have had many of emails since the Toronto Trade Show! Thanks ! I have many new holds and lots of used. The used holds come and go so check back or email me to keep you informed! I will aid in the building and if you are in my area I will come and show the basics for Schools, Camps, and any other Groups!!! So lets keep Climbing all the time and get those muscles moving for summer! Thanks Dano...

ontario_guide

Mar 13, 2003, 6:20 PM
Post #2 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Xcilver Climbing Holds [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I checked out these guys at the Toronto Show and they looked alright. Good luck with the company!

pbjosh

Mar 13, 2003, 6:22 PM
Post #3 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Based solely on the obnoxious bold huge font blue posting I'll never buy holds from you. Self promotion is one thing. Epilepsy-inducing posts are another. Maybe if it was blinking, hmm....

josh

beercanclimber

Mar 13, 2003, 6:38 PM
Post #4 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dude, that site needs some serious help, it is just ugly and hard to look at. if you want to actually sell stuff you may want to try and organize things a little better.

xcilver

Jan 2, 2006, 4:39 AM
Post #5 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Re: Xcilver Climbing Holds [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

puck boy josh, and beercanclimber your telling me what to do about looks, nice names guys, should I say more! check it out now and uh, think about changing your names if you want me to care! and yes our holds have as much attitude as I do!
thanks Jason....

bdawg

Jan 2, 2006, 6:23 AM
Post #6 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
puck boy josh, and beercanclimber your telling me what to do about looks, nice names guys, should I say more! check it out now and uh, think about changing your names if you want me to care! and yes our holds have as much attitude as I do!
thanks Jason....

Wow, thats a great comeback. Forum usernames really say alot about a person, LOL. Horrible site design with a crappy logo to top it off. Good luck with your business.

xcilver

Jan 2, 2006, 3:47 PM
Post #7 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

At least my site loads up, and it sells holds, we let the main hold Co's worry about pretty, I am in the underground ring of mostly private design for any one who needs custom sets, what is on the site is the molds being put to good use!~ and if you had a logo for us that was fun to replace the last guys crazy pic (true it is over size for the pix.) that is fun I would give it a shot too, a kid at the local gym did it and I gave him a chance, so if ya want his email so you can let him know, It would most likely hurt his feelings, But you know more than Us! oh wait I think he can see this Public forum!!! Good one buddy!!! Ticks me off a bit when people use these forums for slams instead of helping each-other, so send your crap talk private and lets clean up the boards some, I can understand that you are negatively helping me improve, but kids may not! at least he knows bouldering, and is way way above average for his size and age! So sorry for my inadequate site and while I am testing new holds and designing them for a living, have fun in the work-world thinking of it!
J....

bdawg

Jan 2, 2006, 7:33 PM
Post #8 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
At least my site loads up, and it sells holds, we let the main hold Co's worry about pretty, I am in the underground ring of mostly private design for any one who needs custom sets, what is on the site is the molds being put to good use!~ and if you had a logo for us that was fun to replace the last guys crazy pic (true it is over size for the pix.) that is fun I would give it a shot too, a kid at the local gym did it and I gave him a chance, so if ya want his email so you can let him know, It would most likely hurt his feelings, But you know more than Us! oh wait I think he can see this Public forum!!! Good one buddy!!! Ticks me off a bit when people use these forums for slams instead of helping each-other, so send your crap talk private and lets clean up the boards some, I can understand that you are negatively helping me improve, but kids may not! at least he knows bouldering, and is way way above average for his size and age! So sorry for my inadequate site and while I am testing new holds and designing them for a living, have fun in the work-world thinking of it!
J....

You know what ticks me off? when people use these forums for self promotion, over half of your posts are all about your company. Btw, nice try on the guilt trip, lol. How old are you?

xcilver

Jan 3, 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #9 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok bye bye-bdog,(I will play your way) LOOSER :lol:
least I have friends to climb with all the time! mega invites to all events and don't ask for partners like most of your posts, so nah, and when I started i wanted my biz to grow fast and a few minor posts on all the forum sites made it so, and who cares if I am only 16, I am acting older than you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xcilver

Jan 3, 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #10 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

PS
XCILVER RULES

bdawg

Jan 3, 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #11 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

16 years old, nuff said.

cam

Jan 3, 2006, 1:51 AM
Post #12 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
You know what ticks me off? when people use these forums for self promotion, over half of your posts are all about your company. Btw, nice try on the guilt trip, lol. How old are you?

Ya know whats really brutal about the above quote? It seems to be indicative of how many people feel here and the reality is this...

If you want to succeed, you have to make it happen yourself. No one is going to hand it to you: this means self-promotion is the name of the game. Maybe I'm missing something but the last time I looked, there was no lineup of people at my door begging to take over promotional duties for me.

Take a step back and realize that your anti-self-promotion bull shit is just that. It makes no sense at all.

Are you going to promote him???

Didn't think so.

I don't see any others begging to either.

Looks like he'll have to do it himself...but wait, no, that would be SELF-PROMOTION and that's not allowed. DAMN, looks like you're screwed Xcilver.

Can't have someone else do it because then the marketing-police will be trashing him for being a corporate whore. Can't do it himself because then its shamefull self promotion! It's amazing how no one trash talks when a gym posts about an up-coming comp. That's self promotion as well, ya know!?!

Oh, and don't you dare think about using a different font color or size. The default values are default FOR A REASON, thank you.

cam out.

bdawg

Jan 3, 2006, 2:00 AM
Post #13 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I agree with you cam, but only to an extent. Regular users on this forum can promote all they want. Its obvious that the only reason Xcsilver is here is to promote his site. I really hope its not coincidental that you are both from ontario...

kappydane

Jan 3, 2006, 2:10 AM
Post #14 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Dream thread: Madrock vs Xcilver in who can insult the most potential customers.

cam

Jan 3, 2006, 2:16 AM
Post #15 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Actually, being from Ontario IS coincidental. I'm not sure why you'd hope for it to be otherwise. If that was an attempt at Canadian bashing, nice try but I won't bite. That's the "deadest" horse of them all.

Really, if users post on the site for the sole purpose of free advertising the simplest way to deal with it is to avoid replying and the offending thread will then fall into oblivion.

cam out.

bdawg

Jan 3, 2006, 2:20 AM
Post #16 of 16 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Actually, being from Ontario IS coincidental. I'm not sure why you'd hope for it to be otherwise. If that was an attempt at Canadian bashing, nice try but I won't bite. That's the "deadest" horse of them all.

Really, if users post on the site for the sole purpose of free advertising the simplest way to deal with it is to avoid replying and the offending thread will then fall into oblivion.

cam out.

nothing against candians was meant, at least from that remark. Just thought you might being friends or something.

Forums : Archive : View this Website

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook